Who are you?
你是誰
I'm your fairy godmother
我是你的仙女教母
and I'm here to change your life Cinderella.
我來這是為了改變你的生活 灰姑娘
But... my stepmother told me that I couldn't go.
但是 我繼母說我不能去
She forbade me to leave.
她不許我離開
Your stepmother doesn't have this.
你繼母沒有這個
This wand has the power to take you to your ball
這根魔杖可以把你帶去舞會
to your prince and to...
帶去王子那里 帶去
What?
什么
What did you do?
你做了什么
Now now.
終于 終于
I got what I wanted.
得到了我想要的
There's no need to be frightened.
沒必要那么驚恐
No need? You just killed my fairy godmother.
怎么沒必要 你殺死了我的仙女教母
She was trying to help me.
她正想幫我
Was she?
是嗎
Do you know what this is?
你知道這是什么嗎
Pure magic.
純粹的魔法
Pure evil.
純粹的邪惡
Trust me. I've done you a favor.
相信我 是我幫了你
All magic comes with a price.
所有的魔法都要付出代價
Go on back to your life and thank your lucky stars
回到你的生活吧 感謝你的幸運星
you've still got something to go back to.
你仍然可以回去
My life...
我的生活
it's wretched.
悲慘無比
Then change it.
那就改變它
You can't handle this.
你承受不起它的代價
Wait. Please wait.
等等 請等等
I can handle it.
我能承受
Please. I will do anything to get out of here. Anything.
求求你 只要能讓我離開這兒我愿意做任何事 任何事
Anything?
任何事嗎
Do you know how to use that wand Mr...
你知道如何使用這根魔杖嗎 怎么稱呼您
Rumplestiltskin.
侏儒怪
And yes of course I do.
當然 我當然會用
Then help me.
幫幫我
Well if I do
如果我幫了你
and you can indeed shoulder the uh...
而你確實能夠承擔
consequences
后果
then you'll owe me a favor.
那你就欠我個人情
Name it. What do you want?
說吧 你想要什么
Something precious.
一些珍貴的東西
But I have nothing. Oh but you will.
但我一無所有 你會有的
With this wish
一旦愿望成真
will come riches more than you know.
你就會享盡榮華富貴
I care nothing for riches. I'll give you anything you want.
我不在乎榮華富貴 你要什么都給你
Just get me out of here.
只要讓我離開這兒
Now we're talking.
我就想聽這些話
Well how does it work? Fear not.
你要我做什么 不要害怕
My needs are small
我的要求很簡單
and all you have to do is sign on the dotted line.
而且你只要在虛線上簽名就可以
Do we have a deal?
說定了嗎
Yes. Yes. Thank you.
是的 是的 謝謝
Glass?
玻璃鞋
Every story needs a memorable detail.
每個故事都需要一個難忘的細節