I love you daddy.
我愛你 爸爸
What a mess.
一片狼藉啊
Not for long.
快收拾好了
What can I do for you Mr. Gold?
有什么事嗎 戈登先生
I was just in the neighborhood thought I'd pop by.
我路過這里 順便來拜訪一下
Lovely to see you in such high spirits.
很高興看到你心情這么好
Well it's been a good day.
我今天過得很好
I just rid the town of an unwanted nuisance.
我剛為鎮上解決了一件麻煩事
Emma Swan? Really?
艾瑪·斯旺 真的嗎
Yes. I imagine she's halfway to Boston by now.
是的 我估計她在回波士頓的路上
I wouldn't bet on that.
我可不這么認為
I've just seen her strolling down the main street with your boy.
我剛才看到她跟你的兒子走在中央大街上
Thick as thieves they looked.
看起來很親熱
What?
什么
Perhaps you should have come to me.
也許你該找我幫忙
If Ms. Swan is a problem you can't fix
如果你對付不了斯旺女士
I'm only too happy to help for a price of course.
我很樂意幫忙 當然不是無償的
I'm not in the business of making deals with you anymore.
我不會再跟你做任何交易了
To which deal are you referring?
你說的是哪個交易
You know what deal.
你懂的
Oh right yeah.
好吧
The boy I procured for you.
我幫你弄來的孩子
Henry.
亨利
Did I ever tell you what a lovely name that was?
我說過這名字有多么動聽嗎
However did you pick it?
你為什么要選這個名字
Did you want her to come to town?
是你要她來到鎮子的嗎
You wanted all this to happen didn't you?
你想讓這一切重新上演嗎
Your finding Henry wasn't an accident was it?
你不是碰巧找到亨利的 對嗎
Whatever do you mean?
不明白你在說什么
Where did you get him?
你從哪找到他的
Do you know something?
你知道什么內情嗎
I've no idea what you're implying.
我不知道你在暗示什么
I think you do.
我覺得你知道
Who is this woman his mother this... Emma Swan?
那女人 他的生母 那個艾瑪·斯旺是誰
I would say you think you know exactly who she is.
我覺得 你很清楚她是誰
I really must be going.
我真的要走了
Tell me what you know about her.
告訴我 你了解她哪些情況
I'm not gonna answer you dear
我不會說的 親愛的
so I suggest you excuse me.
所以請你原諒