1、come into
繼承(財產、封號等)
My father has just come into a fortune in diamonds.
我父親剛剛繼承一大批鉆石。
在…中起作用
We don't really know where Hortense comes into all this.
我們真的不清楚霍滕斯在這中間起什么作用。
It's an unrestricted journey, and rules of any sort don't come into it.
這是一次沒有任何限制的旅行,所有的規則都不起作用。
2、get off
免受懲罰;逃脫(嚴厲的)懲罰
He is likely to get off with a small fine.
他可能會逃脫嚴懲,僅僅罰一點錢了事。
出發;離開
At eight I said 'I'm getting off now.'
8點鐘的時候,我說“我現在要出發了。”
I told you. Get off the farm.
我告訴過你,離農場遠點。
把手拿開;別碰
I kept telling him to get off.
我不斷地叫他把手拿開。
'Get off me!' I screamed.
“別碰我!”我尖叫道。
3、come on
(表示鼓勵)來吧
Come on Doreen, let's dance.
來吧,多琳,我們跳舞吧。
得了吧;算了吧
'Have you said all this to the police?' — 'Aw, come on!'.
“你是不是把這些都告訴警方了?”“呀,怎么會呢!”
Come on, Sue, that was two years ago.
得了吧,休,那是兩年前。
進展;進步
Lee is coming on very well now and it's a matter of deciding how to fit him into the team.
李現在進步很大,問題是如何在隊里給他找一個合適的位置。
The knee's coming on fine, I'm walking comfortably already.
膝蓋恢復得很好,我現在走路已經不疼了。