Go see if Elena needs help in the kitchen.
去廚房看看埃琳娜是不是需要幫忙
You know what?
知道嗎
I'm gonna go see if Elena needs some help in the kitchen.
我要去廚房看看埃琳娜是不是需要幫忙
Great.They are people, Damon.She's not a puppet.
很好 他們是人 達蒙 她不是人偶
She doesn't exist for your amusement,
她不是供你玩弄的
For you to feed on whenever you want to.
也不是你想吸就吸的血袋
Sure she does.They all do.
她當然是 所有人都是
They're whatever I want them to be.
我要他們怎樣他們就怎樣
They're mine for the taking.
他們都是給我隨意取用的
All right, you've had your fun.
好吧 隨你怎樣吧
You used Caroline, you got to me and Elena,
你玩弄卡羅琳 阻撓我跟埃琳娜
Good for you.
恭喜你盡興了
Now it's time for you to go.
現在你該走了
That's not a problem.
沒問題
Because...I've been invited in,
因為 我已經被受邀進來
And I'll come back tomorrow night
明晚我還要過來
And the following night
以及接下來的晚上
And I'll do with your little cheerleader
我會玩玩你那小啦啦隊員
Whatever I want to do.
想怎么玩就怎么玩
Because that is what is normal to me.
因為這對我來說才是正常的
Tonight wasn't so bad. I had fun.
今晚也不太糟 我玩得很開心
Hmm. That makes one of us.
不錯 至少有人開心
Come on.Your brother isn't as bad as you make him out to be...
得了 你哥哥不像你說的那么壞