All right, I get it.
好吧 我懂你的意圖
Hitting me to impress her. That's...
故意撞我來引起她注意 那...
That's real nice.
那真的很好
I don't need to impress her.
我不需要引起她注意
I already won.
我已經贏了
-Now you're dead. - Am I? 'Cause it seems like
你死定了 -是嗎 看起來像是
I'm standing here waiting for you to man up.
我正站著等你展示所謂男人的雄風
Ty, don't!The next time I see you, Gilbert...
泰 別 下次我見到你 你死定了 吉爾伯特
No, next time I see you.
不 下次再見 是你死定了
What are you doing, Vick?
看你干了什么好事 薇姬
One more.Oh, thank you.
再來一杯 謝謝
Nice save.I like you.
太及時了 我喜歡你
You know how to laugh.
你笑得很舒心
And you make Stefan smile,
而且你還讓斯特凡笑了
Which is something I haven't seen in a very long time.
我已經很久沒見他笑過了
Earlier, did you mean... Katherine?
之前 你說的是凱瑟琳嗎
Mm-hmm.How did she die?
沒錯 她怎么死的
In a fire. Tragic fire.
一場火災 那是個悲劇
Recently?Well, it seems like it was yesterday.
最近嗎 對我來說恍若昨日
What was she like?
她是個怎樣的人
She was beautiful.
她很漂亮
A lot like you in that department.
跟你一樣美貌
She was just very complicated
她只是很令人捉摸不透
And selfish and at times not very kind,
自私 有時候不是很友善
But very sexy and seductive.
但非常性感和誘惑
So which one of you dated her first?
你們倆誰先和她約會
Nicely deduced.
推理能力不錯
Ask Stefan.I'm sure his answer differs from mine.
去問斯特凡吧 他的回答肯定跟我相反