You have a beautiful home, Elena.Thank you.
你家真漂亮 埃琳娜 謝謝
I can not believe that Mr Tanner let you in the team.
真不敢相信泰納先生居然讓你加入了球隊
Ah,Tyler must be seely.
泰勒真可憐
But good for you. Go for it.
但對你來說是個好機會 加油吧
That's what I always tell him. You have to engage.
我總是那樣跟他說 你必須要去爭取
You can't just sit there and wait for life to come to you.
而不能只是坐等幸福來敲門
You have to go get it.
你要主動去爭取
Yeah, Elena wasn't so lucky today.
埃琳娜今天不太走運
It's only because you missed summer camp.
只是因為你錯過了夏令營
God, I don't know how you're ever
天啊 我不知道你什么時候
Going to learn the routines.
才能學會那套動作
I'll work with her. She'll get it.
我會教她 她很快就能學會的
I guess we can put her in the back.
我想可以把她放在隊伍后面
You know, you don't seem like
你知道嗎 你看起來不像
The cheerleader type, Elena.
會加入拉拉隊員的人 埃琳娜
Oh, it's just 'cause her parents died.
那是因為她的父母剛過世
Yeah, I mean, she's just
是的 我是說 她正在
Totally going through a blah phase.
經歷一段難熬的時期
She used to be way more fun.
她曾經是那樣的有趣
And I say that with complete sensitivity.
我完全沒有任何冒犯的意思
I'm sorry, Elena.
我很抱歉 埃琳娜
I know what it's like to lose both your parents.
我明白失去雙親的感覺
In fact, Stefan and I have watched almost every single person
事實上 斯特凡和我見證了
We've ever cared about die.
我們在乎的每一個人的死亡
We don't need to get into that right now, Damon.
你沒必要現在提起這個 達蒙
Oh, you know what, you're right, Stef. I'm sorry.
斯特凡 你說的對 我很抱歉
The last thing I wanted to do was bring her up.
我最不想做的就是提到她
Don't do that.Not while I'm working.
別這樣 我在工作呢
I'll see you later.I'll be right back.
回頭見 我很快回來
She's my sister and I love her,
她是我妹妹 我愛她
But sometimes she can really make you work for it.
但有時候她真的讓人心如刀割 妒火中燒
I find it pretty easy.
用藥勾她太容易了