Why don't you tell Stefan about your family?
跟斯特凡說說你的家庭吧
Um, divorced. No mom. Live with my dad.
父母離異 母親走了 我跟父親住一起
No, about the witches.
不 說說女巫的事
Bonnie's family has a lineage of witches.
邦妮的家族有女巫的血統
It's really cool.
太酷了
Cool isn't the word I'd use.
我可不認為很酷
Well, it's certainly interesting.
好吧 但一定很有趣
I'm not too versed,
我對女巫知曉并不多
But I do know that there's
我只知道有一段歷史
A history of Celtic Druids
是關于凱特爾德魯伊教徒的
That migrated here in the 1800s.
他們19世紀移民到了這里
My family came by way of Salem.
我的家族起源于塞勒姆
Really?Salem witches?Yeah.
真的嗎 塞勒姆女巫 是的
I would say that's pretty cool.
我覺得的確很酷
Really? Why?
是嗎 為什么
Salem witches are heroic examples
塞勒姆女巫非常有英雄氣概
Of individualism And nonconformity.
信奉個人主義 敢于突破傳統
Yeah, they are.I wonder who that could be.Surprise!
是的 確實如此 會是誰呢 驚喜
Bonnie said you were doing dinner,
邦妮說你在做晚餐
So we brought dessert.
所以我們帶了甜品
Hope you don't mind.
希望你不會介意
What are you doing here?
你來這里干什么
Waiting for Elena to invite me in.
等著埃琳娜邀請我進去
-Oh, yeah, you can... - No, no, no.-
是啊 你可以... -不 不 不
He can't, uh...He can't stay.
他不能...他不能留下
Can you, Damon?Get in here.
是吧 達蒙 進來吧
We're just...finishing up.
我們快要吃完了
It's fine. Just come on in.
沒關系 進來吧