I'd quit cheerleading if I were you.
如果我是你 我會退出啦啦隊
Why do you say that?
為什么這么說
Oh, I saw you at practice. You looked miserable.
我看你在訓練的時候有點痛苦
You saw that?
你看到了
I used to love it. It was fun.
以前我很愛的 那時真的很快樂
Things are different this year.
但今年有太多變故了
Everything that used to matter doesn't anymore.
曾經如此重要的東西已不再重要
So don't let it.
那就別浪費時間了
Quit, move on. Problem solved.
退出 向前看 就沒問題了
Ta-da.Some things could matter again.
就這么簡單 有些東西可能會再次變得重要
Maybe.But...seems a little unrealistic to me.
也許吧 不過 對我來說是不可能的
I'm sorry.About Katherine.You lost her,too.
我很遺憾 關于凱瑟琳的事 你也失去了她
Need some help?Sure, why not?
要幫忙嗎 好啊 求之不得
Matt tries, but he's just having a really hard time.
馬特努力了 但他最近倍受煎熬
You have to understand that
你要理解這點
They were each other's first.
他們倆都是彼此的初戀
You know, like, from the sandbox.
就像是青梅竹馬
That's a really nice scarf.
那條圍巾很漂亮
Mm. Thank you, it's new.
謝謝 剛買的
Can I see it?
給我看看可以嗎
I mean, would you mind taking it off?Oh, I can't.
你介意摘下來嗎 不行
Why not? You ok?
為什么 你沒事吧
All I know is that I can't take it off.
反正不管怎樣我都不能摘下來
What are you two kids talking about?
你們兩個小鬼在談什么呢
I was just commenting on her scarf.
我們正在談論她的圍巾
Hmm. Hey, you know,
你知道嗎
Elena and Bonnie are finishing up the dishes.
埃琳娜和邦妮正在那邊洗盤子
Why don't you go see if you can help?
你去看看能不能幫下忙
Does it look like I do dishes?
你看我像洗盤子的嗎
For me?Hmm...I don't think so.
就算是為了我吧 不想去