Look at you. You look hot in your jersey.
瞧瞧你 穿一身球衣還蠻帥的嘛
What happened? No more cheerleader?
怎么了 不當啦啦隊員了嗎
I quit. I'm a quitter.
我退出了 我半途而廢了
No, hey, you're not a quitter.
別這么說 你不是半途而廢
You suffered a great loss. You're not the same person.
你失去的太多了 和從前不一樣了
You should be looking ahead.
你該向前看
You should be starting over.Ok?
你該重新開始 好嗎
I hope you don't think this is Too soon or too weird,but...
希望你不會覺得 太唐突或者不可思議
I,uh,I wanted you to have this.
我 我想送你這個
Oh, my god, it's beautiful.
天啊 太漂亮了
It's something that I've had forever,
我一直保存著它
And, uh, I've never wanted to give it to anyone until now.
在此之前我從來沒想過把它送人
I'd very much like it if you'd wear it for me,
如果你戴上它我會非常高興的
For...good luck.
它能帶來好運
Is that rose that I smell?
我好像聞到了玫瑰花香
No, it's, uh...it's an herb.It's nice, huh?
不 是種香草 不錯吧
I love it.And, uh,I wanted to thank you
我喜歡 還有 我要謝謝你
For pushing me to try out for the team.
鼓勵我參加球隊
It feels really good.We're a pair.
我感覺很棒 我們真是一對啊
I quit, you start.Right.
我退出了 你開始了 對啊
We're a working progress.
我們的關系在慢慢發展
We'll figure it out.
我們會理順的