Hey, Tiki, it's all wobbly.
蒂基 還是晃個不停
Can you stand straight, please?
能不能讓它保持不動
Could someone please help Tiki?
有誰能幫一下蒂基嗎
Hey! Where you been?
你到哪去了啊
Can I ask you a question
我能問你個問題嗎
And you give me a really serious no-joke response?
不要開玩笑 認真回答我
Of course. What is it?
好 什么事
The bad mojo.
那種不好的感覺
When you touched Stefan and you had that reaction...
當你碰到斯特凡時 所感應到的
You know what,forget I said that.
你就忘了我說的那些話吧
Your little dinner party plot totally won me over.
你們的小小晚餐聚會已經把我征服了
No, Bonnie, seriously. What was it?
邦妮 說真的 那是什么感覺
Did you see something?
你看到什么了嗎
Or...It wasn't clear like a picture.
或者 那不是很清晰的圖像
Like today, I keep seeing
就像今天 我總能看到
Those same numbers I told you about-
我告訴你的那些數字
8 14 22.- Yeah? - When I touched Stefan,
8, 14, 22 是啊 -我碰到斯特凡時
It was a feeling.And it vibrated through me, and it was cold, and it...
有種感覺 使我震撼 很冷 而且
And what?It was death.
而且什么 是死神
It's what I imagine death to be like.
我想象中的死神就是那樣的
You scared me. What are you doing here?
你嚇到我了 你在這干什么
I'm hiding from Caroline.And why is that?
我在躲卡羅琳 為什么呢
I needed a break.
我想休息一下
She talks more than I can listen.
她啰嗦的我都聽不下去了
That could be a sign.
那就是她的風格啊
Well, she's awfully young.
她太年輕了
Not much younger than you are.
也不比你年輕多少啊
I don't see it going anywhere in the bigger picture.
我跟她在一起看不到有什么未來
I think she'd drive me crazy.
我覺得她要把我搞瘋了
Caroline does have
卡羅琳是有點
Some really annoying traits,
讓人煩的小毛病
But we've been friends since the first grade
但我們一年級以來就是朋友
And that means something to me.
我們的友誼對我來說很重要
Duly noted. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable.
我明白的 抱歉如果讓你不高興
That's not my intention.Yes, it is.
并不是我的本意 你就是故意的
Otherwise you wouldn't put an alternate meaning
否則你不會弦外有音
Behind everything you say.
話中有話