Isn't that nice?
多美好的畫面啊
Stefan joins a team, makes a friend.
斯特凡加入了球隊 交上了朋友
It's all so, "Rah, rah, go team, yeah!"
整個球場 "加油 萬歲" 的歡呼聲
Not tonight.I'm done with you.
今晚我沒空理你 我已經跟你沒話說了
Nice trick with Elena.
在埃琳娜身上動了點手腳 不錯
Let me guess -- vervain in the necklace?
讓我猜猜 是項鏈里的馬鞭草
I admit, I was a bit surprised.
我承認 我的確有些驚訝
It's been a while since anyone could resist my compulsion.
已經很久沒人能抵御我的"強迫命令"了
Where'd you get it?Does it matter?
你從哪得到的 這有關系嗎
Guess I could just seduce her the old-fashioned way.
也許我可以用傳統手段讓她上鉤
Or I could just... eat her.No.
或者 干脆把她吃掉 不可能
You're not gonna hurt her, Damon.
你不會傷害她的 達蒙
No?Because deep down inside,
不會嗎 因為在你內心深處
There is a part of you
深藏著一份情感
That feels for her.
一份對她的情感
I was worried that you had no humanity left inside of you,
我之前很擔心你已經喪盡人性
That you may have actually become the monster
怕你最終真的會成為
That you pretend to be.
那個你長期佯裝的惡魔
- Who's pretending? - Then kill me.-
誰在裝 -那么殺了我吧
Well, I'm-- I'm tempted.No, you're not.
別說 我真挺想呢 不 你說謊
You've had lifetimes to do it,
如果你想 你早就把我了結了
And yet, here I am. I'm still alive.
看看現在 我還活生生地站在這里
And there you are.
你也一樣
You're still haunting me. After 145 years.
你還死纏著我不放 已經過去145年了
Katherine is dead.
凱瑟琳死了
And you hate me Because you loved her,
你因此而狠我 因為你愛過她
And you torture me because you still do.
你折磨我 因為你依然愛著她
And that, my brother,
而這份感情 我親愛的哥哥
Is your humanity.Salvatore!
就是你的人性 塞爾瓦托
What the hell? We've got a game to play!
干什么呢 比賽就快開始了
If that's my humanity...
如果那是我的人性
Then what's this?Aah! no!
那這是什么 噢 不