Wait, wait,wait,Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
大家注意 注意了 注意了 安靜 安靜
Wait. let's be honest here.
等等 說句實話
In the past, we used to let other teams
過去 我們常常任其它球隊
Come into our town and roll right over us!
在我們的地盤上打得我們滿地找牙
But that is about to change.
現在扭轉乾坤的時刻到了
We've got some great new talent
我們新近了幾個體育能人
Tonight starting on the offensive line,
今晚 我們要開始進攻了
And I'm gonna tell you right now,
現在我告訴你們
It has been a long time
我已經很長時間
Since I have seen a kid like this
沒有看到
With hands like these.This blows.
如此有才華的隊員了 真糟糕
He can't start the guy. He just got here.
他不能安排他首發 他才剛來
...That have been waiting for us
我們一直在等著
To put a check in the win column,
等待這一場勝利
I have only one thing to say to you--
我只有一點要跟你們說
Your Timberwolves are hungry.
你們的狼音隊很饑餓
Hey, you. What's wrong?
你怎么了
- Nothing. - And the Central High Lions-
沒事 -而雄獅隊
Are what's for dinner!
就是我們的晚餐
Is that Jeremy?Wait, no! Ty! No.
那是杰里米嗎 等會 別這樣 泰
Oh, what do you care?Don't look so down.
你在乎什么呢 別那么沮喪嘛
You can have her when I'm done.
我玩夠了她的時候你再上吧
Tyler, stop it!Tyler! Tyler,stop!Stop it!
泰勒 住手 泰勒 住手 住手
Stop, you're hurting him!
住手 你打傷他了
Tyler!Tyler, stop!Tyler!Stop it! Tyler, stop!
泰勒 泰勒 住手 泰勒 住手 泰勒 住手
Hey, he's down! Enough!
他已經倒地了 -夠了
Jeremy, no!- Get off me! Stop!
杰里米 不要 放開我 -住手
What the hell, Jeremy?
杰里米 你怎么回事
Put your head up, you're bleeding.
把頭抬起來 你在流血
I'm fine!Yeah, you smell fine.
我沒事 是的 你看上去像沒事嗎
Just stop, ok?Come on, man. Come on.
別管我 老兄 別這樣
Oh, my god, your hand.No, no, no, it's fine.
天啊 你的手 沒事的
Is it deep? How bad is it?
劃的深嗎 我看看有多嚴重
Come on!But...I saw it, it was...
我看看 但我剛才明明看到
He missed.It's not my blood.
他失手了 不是我的血
- See? I'm fine. - No, no, no.
-看 我沒事 -不是啊
I...I saw it. The glass cut your hand. It was...It's ok. I'm ok.
我明明看到玻璃劃傷了你的手啊 沒事 我很好
It's almost kick-off time, all right?
要開球了
So, um,I'll, uh, I'll see you after the game.
那么 比賽后見