You explain it.
那你來解釋一下
Last night, I'm watching nine-o,
昨晚我在看90頻道
A commercial breaks come on and I'm like,
一個廣告插播進來了 我當時就覺得
I bet it's that phone commercial. And sure enough,
肯定那是那個電話廣告 結果還真是
It's that guy and the girl with the bench,
一個男孩和一個女孩坐在長椅上
He flies to Paris and he flies back.
他飛去巴黎然后又飛回來
- They take a picture. - Oh, come on.-
他們照了張像 -拜托
That commercial's on a constant loop.Fine.
那廣告一直不停地循環播放 好吧
Well, how about this?
那這個又怎么解釋
Today I'm obsessed with numbers.
我今天被數字纏住了
3 numbers. I keep seeing 8, 14, and 22.
我一直看見三個數字 8 14 22
How weird is that?
夠詭異吧
Maybe we should play the lottery.
也許我們該去買樂透
Have you talked to your grams?
你告訴你外婆了嗎
She's just gonna say it's because I'm a witch.
她肯定會說 完全是因為我是個女巫
I don't want to be a witch. Do you want to be a witch?
我不想當什么女巫 你想嗎
I don't want to be a witch.
我不想當女巫
And putting it in a nice bowl isn't fooling anybody.
把菜裝在好看的碗里也無法變美味啊
Ok, serving spoons.
好吧 我要大湯匙
Where are the serving spoons?
大湯匙哪去了
Little drawer on your left.
在你左手邊的小抽屜
Ok, so you've been in this kitchen like a thousand times.
好吧 你都來過這個廚房無數次了 也不算奇怪
Yeah, that's it.Ok, he's here.
好吧 就算是吧 好吧 他來了
Don't be nervous. Just be your normal loving self.
別緊張 只要保持你平常可愛的樣子就好
Birthday candles.
生日蠟燭
Did Tanner give you a hard time today?
泰納今天為難你了嗎
Well, he let me on the team,
沒有 他讓我加入了球隊
So I must have done something right.
所以我肯定做了什么對的事情
Bonnie, you should have seen Stafen today.
邦妮 你今天真該看看斯特凡的表現
Tyler threw a ball right at him, and...
泰勒用球砸他 然后
Yeah, I heard.
是的 我聽說了