Well then I can just go... No Jen! It's just a boring old store room, that's all.
那我就進去... 不行,珍!那后面只是個破爛儲藏室,就是那樣。
It's just a store room where we keep the snibbits.
就是放雜物的儲藏室而已。
What's a snibbit?
什么雜物?
It's a kind of planch.
就一是種板子。
A planch for the computers?
電腦里的板子?
Yes. Computer planch.
對,電腦板。
Oh, well, if it's a store room, we can store some of this stuff. No! Jen, Jen!
如果是儲藏室的話,我們可以把這些東西都堆進去。不行不行,珍!
Look, I know that you wanna make your mark down here and, and that's really sweet.
我知道你想大顯身手,讓這兒煥然一新,你這想法不錯。
But, you can't just go messing around with the snibbits store room, willynilly.
可你不能的胡亂收拾裝亂七八糟的儲藏室。
You...you can't upset the whole harmony of the place.
你... 你不能破壞這里的整體和諧。
Harmony! What harmony?
和諧!這哪兒有和諧?
Look, I very know that the place looks like a bit of a mess, but it's actually a very delicate ecosystem.
我知道這里看起來有點亂,但它們卻是一套非常脆弱生態系統。
Everything is connected. It's like the rainforest.
萬物都是有聯系的。就像熱帶雨林。
You change one thing, even the tiniest bit, and the whole rainforest dies.
改變其中一環,哪怕是一丁點兒,整個雨林就會遭到滅頂之災。
You don't want the rainforest to die, do you?
你不想讓雨林毀滅吧?
No, I really don't want the rainforest to die.
不,我真的不想讓雨林滅亡。
That's what will happen if you open the red door.
打開那扇紅門,雨林就會滅亡。
Hello, I.T. , have you tried turning it off and on again?
你好,IT部,你試過重啟了嗎?
Ok, but are you sure that it's plugged in? Ok, well I'll be up in a minute.
好,但你確定電源插好了嗎?好的,我馬上就來。
What was that about?
怎么回事啊?
Just a girl on four.
四樓一姑娘電腦有毛病了。
Oh, a job? You gonna go?
有活干了?你要上去嗎?
Yeah. In a while. It can wait.
是。等會兒。不急。
But why can it wait? She probably needs to get on, she needs her computer, you know.
為什么不急?說不定她要繼續工作,正需要電腦呢。
Yeah well, I am reading a comic.
我漫畫沒看完呢。
I knew it. Every time I used to phone I.T. in my last job, it's a good couple of hours before someone got to me.
我就知道。我在以前的公司,每次打電話給IT部修電腦,都要過好幾個小時才來人修。
That is how we do it. You can't go up straight away or they'll all expect it. You're killing the rainforest! Stop saying that!
那就是我們的工作方法。不能隨叫隨到,否則他們會得寸進尺。你要毀了熱帶雨林的!別再提那茬了!
Look there's more than that: me and this girl, I asked her out once, she said no, it all got a little bit embarrassing and ever since then whenever I go up, she treats me like I'm some sort of sexually frustrated cretin.
事情大概是這樣:我和這個姑娘有段過去。我約過她,但被拒絕了,有點小尷尬。從那以后每次我上去,她把我當成饑渴的花癡。