Get up there now, please.
請你現在就上去。
You're not the head of this department. No, I'm relationship manager.
你又不是這部門的頭兒。我不是頭兒,我是人際關系主管。
I'm the one who gets the complaints. I'm the one who gets in trouble.
別人投訴都來找我,有麻煩的也是我。
I'm the one whose name is on the line...Oh God! All right, I will go up just to shut you up. Watch her!
有風險的人還是我...天吶!好吧好吧,我上去就是,你別嘮叨了??粗?/div>
For God's sake!
我勒個去!
There's someone under here.
有人在下面。
Yes!
好了!
Hello! Hello?
喂!聽見了沒?
Did you get it fixed?
修好了嗎?
Oh, yeah. Well, left him to it. Just can't have him in sight. Yeah. Do what you need and just go.
哦,修好了。剛才交給他自己修的,一點都不想見他。沒錯。修完了就走吧。
What are you laughing at?
你在笑什么?
This flipping circuit board, Jen. Some chump has run the data line right through the power supply. Amateur hour! I've got tears in my eyes.
這塊電路板太搞笑了,珍。不知哪個白癡把數據線接到電源上了。一看就是菜鳥干的好事!眼淚都笑出來了。
Roy's stuck under a desk.
羅伊被困在桌子下面了。
Stuck under a desk? !
困在桌子下面?!
Yes. It is an unusual text, isn't it? It's not just me?
沒錯。這條短信的內容真是罕見。不是嗎?不會只有我這么想吧?
No, it's unusual.
確實很罕見。
I'd best investigate.
我最好去調查一下。
Yes. You investigate. I'll hold the fort.
沒錯。你調查。我看家。