I was one of Reynholm Industries' top guys. You should have seen me, I was magical.
當年我是瑞農企業頂層人員之一。若你有幸目睹,我是如此魅力無限。
Here's me saying some pretty important stuff to a group of people circled around me.
這是我在跟周圍一圈人說著一些重要的事。
In a boardroom, I was a wizard. A punchy character. Here's me with a graph.
在會議室,我絕對是商界奇才,舉足輕重。這是我在講解圖表。
Things were moving fast. So fast, my career was advancing by leaps and bounds.
時光如劍,歲月如梭,我的事業也飛速前進,直上青云。
Denholm saw greater things for me. They were crazy heady days.
丹農認為我前途無量,大有作為。真是讓人迷醉的好時光。
It seemed like these days would last forever. But it all changed.
那些歲月好似沒有盡頭。但事態無常。
So, what happened?
后來發生了什么?
It's quite a long story actually.
要說起來話就長了。
Really? Don't worry about it then.
是嗎,那你就別說了。
Oh my good gracious me, look at that! Quick! What is it?
哎呦我的老天爺,快看啊!快來!怎么了?
I can't explain it. You're just going to have to come over here, and look out this window for a while.
我說不清。你們必須得親自過來站在窗前看一會兒才知道。
Whatever it is, we're not interested.
管它呢,我們沒興趣。
Well. I have to say you're missing out. Fine.
我不得不說你們正在錯失良機。隨便吧。
Jiminy! Jones! Look, the nature of the things that is happening has changed slightly, rendering it yet more interesting. Someday, I will tell my kids about this.
哎呦!哎呀!快看,此時此刻奇景的本質又變了一點點,顯得更加有趣了。將來我要把這個故事講給我的孩子們聽。
But you can't even tell us. How are you gonna tell your children?
但你對我們都講不清,怎么講給你的孩子聽?
Oh, you have no...interest in the world.
哎,你們倆對世界一點好奇心都沒有。