Listen, I'm really sorry about your hand.
我很抱歉,害你手劃傷了。
Oh, don't worry about it. I must have cut it when I swooned.
哦,沒事,肯定是我昏倒的時候劃的。
I startled you a bit.
看來我嚇到你了。
I didn't know there were anyone else down here. I thought it was just the three of us.
真沒想到樓下還有一個人,我以為只有我們三個。
I often work at nights so, perhaps that's why you haven't seen me.
我通常在晚上工作,所以你可能沒見過我。
Gosh, it's very cold in here, isn't it?
天吶,這里真冷,不是嗎?
Air conditioning. Keep these things cool.
是因為開了空調。這些東西要在低溫環境中工作。
Yes, what are they?
這樣啊,這些是什么?
I've no idea. They have put me in charge of them.
我也不知道。他們讓我負責看管這些機器。
Moss and Roy.
莫斯和羅伊。
I don't know their names. I mean, I don't know any of these stuff even does.
我不知道他們的名字。反正,我都不知道這些東西是干嘛的。
What's going on there? I don't know. Is it good that it's doing that? Usually, it doesn't do that.
這是怎么回事?搞不懂。這么閃沒問題吧?通常都不閃的。
And I think I should tell them, but, but often I just look away.
我應該跟他們說一聲,但我通常只是視而不見。
And this one: Flash. Flash. Flash. Then wait for it. Nothing for a while. Here it comes. Double flash. Brilliant.
你看這個:一閃。一閃。一閃。然后等一會兒,又來了。一次閃兩下。太神奇了。
Wow! It's obvious you are going mad. So, let me get this straight. You stay down here all the time.
哇!看來你快瘋了。我可以這么說吧,你一直待在這下面。
I pop out occasionally when I have to get supplies.
有時我需要日用品時候,也會跑出來。
And you don't know why you're here, or what you do. Correct.
可是你卻不知道自己為什么在這兒,也不知道在這干嘛。沒錯。
So this is your job? This is what you want for a career?
這就是你的工作,你想要的事業嗎?
No. You don't understand. I'm not here because I want to be here. This is...This is my punishment.
不。你不懂。我在這里不是因為我想來。這是...這是對我的懲罰。
You see, I used to be Denholm's second in command. Do I amaze you?
你知道嗎,我曾經是丹農的副手。我讓你吃驚了吧?
So, how did you end up down here?
那,你怎么跑這下面來了?
That's the question I've been asking myself for 4 long years.
這個問題,至今為止我已經問我自己四年了。
Oh I...couldn't help noticing that you're bleeding. Yes. No it's fine it...Just let me...Please I can help. I'll deal with myself at home, but the risk is, honestly.... Oh my...Oh my God.
啊 ...我不禁注意到你在流血。是在流血。不,沒事的。請允許我來幫你,讓我幫你清理一下?;丶液笪易约簳謇?,說實話我擔心...天吶,我的上帝。
Please, excuse, excuse me, what are you doi...Get off me! Get...Thank you.
請不要這樣,不要不要。你在干嘛...放開我!放開...謝謝。
That should clear up nicely. Yes, there was a time when things were very different.
那樣應該就處理妥當了。沒錯,從前有段時光,一切都不是現在這樣的。