There's absolutely no point to anything.
其實一切都毫無意義。
You're right, no point, it's all futile, can't even find my cup.
你說得對,沒意義,真沒出息,連杯子都找不到。
Try to look on the bright side.
試著看看光明面吧。
Ah! The bright side!
哈!光明面!
Sometimes, you just think what would actually change if I just killed myself.
有時候你會想,如果我自殺了,有什么東西會真的改變嗎。
You're right. I could just kill myself. And it'd be so easy, wouldn't it? So very, very easy.
你說得對。我自殺算了。那就輕松多了,不是嗎?輕松的多得多得多。
Richmond! Get back to your room!
瑞蒙!回你的房間去!
What's the point of sending him back to him room, what's the point of anything?
把他關回屋子里又有什么意義呢,世間萬物又有什么意義?
Come on, get brush! Come on!
快進去!不然我拍你!快點!
But she said I could come out.
她說過我可以出來。
Well you can't come out. You're bringing everyone down. No, I'm not. Yes, he is!
你不能出來,你會害得每個人都情緒低落。我沒有。他就是!
Come on! Thank you.
快點!好了好了。
Okay well then, tell her, why they sent you down here. Tell her what you did.
那你告訴她,他們?yōu)槭裁醋屇阆聛怼Uf說你之前干了什么。
I didn't do anything, I don't know why I'm down here.
我什么都沒干,不知道為什么下來。
So Denholm just amorted you for nothing, did he?
這么說是丹農閑的蛋疼咯?
No, he changed. After his father died. I don't think he ever fully recovered.
不,他是變心了。他一直沒從喪父之痛中恢復過來。
From the moment I saw him at the funeral, I could tell there was something different.
自從那次葬禮之后,我就看出些端倪了。
Bloody good of you to come, thanks. Thanks. Bloody good service, wasn't it? Yeah?
你能來太好了,謝謝。謝謝。服務還算周到吧?
Thank you. Watch your bloody hand!
謝謝。你的破手注意點!
I'm so sorry. Here. It's Cradle of Filth. It got me through some pretty bleak times.
我很遺憾。送你。污穢搖籃的專輯。它伴我走過了那段灰暗的日子。
Try track 4, Coffin Fodder. It sounds horrible, but it's actually quite beautiful.
聽聽第四首,棺材飼料。名字很可怕,但實際上優(yōu)美動聽。
Relationship manager. Yes. Yes of course. First thing tomorrow.
人際關系主管。好的,沒問題。明早一來就辦。
That was Denholm. He wants to see you.
是丹農打來的。他想見你。
What is it? !
你究竟看啥呢?!
I can't believe you want me back.
真不敢相信,你居然讓我復職。
You've got Jen to thank for that. Her words the other day, moved me deeply. Very deeply indeed.
這事你得感謝珍。那天她那番話讓我感觸頗深。非常非常深。