Here we go. Sit properly? Cheers.
行了。坐著還舒坦吧?謝謝。
Bill? Mick Hucknall.
比爾?他像不像米克·哈克納。(米克·哈克納 英國Simply Red樂隊主唱。)
Hey, this is fun. It's been a good night so far.
真有意思。到現在今晚的約會還挺愉快。
Yes, it's been really good, yeah. Yeah, I'll be honest, when Julie suggested we get together, I was like no.
是啊,非常愉快。其實之前朱莉撮合咱倆的時候我還不太愿意。
You know, I get set up a lot by friends, and it never works out.
經常有朋友給我介紹對象,沒一個靠譜的。
Tell me about it. Me too.
說來聽聽,我也是這樣啊。
You know, I hate dates usually. They should call dates "Spend some time with a big fat loser!" But this has been brilliant.
我通常都不喜歡約會。約會應該叫"和胖衰人打發時間"!但今晚挺棒的。
Hey...I was thinking, afterwards, maybe you'd like to come back to my place?
我在想,晚餐后,或許你愿意回我家坐坐?
We could listen to the new Jamie Cullum album.
我們聽聽杰米·卡倫的新專輯。
Maybe, yeah! Yeah, yeah, that'd be...really nice actually.
或許吧,挺好!這安排真是挺好。
Great. Let me guess...You're a...red wine person?
太好了。讓我猜猜...你應該...喜歡紅酒?
Yes, yes I am!
答對啦,確實喜歡!
I would be too, if we could get some service round here!
我也是,我們開始點餐了!
Yeah, you, Hucknall. When you, when you Simply Ready? Unbelievable.
喂,就你,哈克納。你啥時才能來點餐?這么慢啊。(哈克納是Simple Red樂隊主唱,Simply Ready為取諧音嘲諷。)
Oh, I should say, um, I don't really like sharing.
對了,或許應該說,我不大喜歡請客的。
So you get what you want, I'll get what I want, we leave it at that. I just think it's a lot less confusing.
所以還是你點你的,我點我的,各管各的。這樣省的弄亂了。
Sure, sure. Did you say Jamie Cullum? - Yeah.
好的,好的。你剛說的是杰米·卡倫吧?-沒錯。
I hate Jamie Cullum.
我超討厭杰米·卡倫。
Oh, and, just to say, "I don't really like sharing." With the rising inflection and everything.
然后,他居然對我說,"我不喜歡一起吃。"陰陽怪氣的,什么人啊。
In a tapas restaurant, he doesn't like sharing.
在塔帕斯餐廳,他居然說不喜歡請客。
What the heck is tapas?
塔帕斯是什么鬼東西?(Tapas中的a可發成"塔"音,也可發成"泰"音,莫斯在這糾結了。)
You know, tapas, tiny food from Spain.
就是,塔帕斯嘛,西班牙小吃館。
Oh, yes. Teipas. -Yeah, that's not how you say it. -Yes it is.
哦,那叫泰帕斯。-不是這么念的。-就這么念。
You're a teipas.
你才是泰帕斯。
What else? What else?
還有呢?還有啥?
What else? Oh God, you should have seen him with the waiters.
還有?對了,你沒見他對待服務生的態度。
Rude? - Unbelievable!
沒禮貌?-超沒禮貌!
Oh yeah, I used to work as a waiter. If anyone was ever rude to me, I used to carry their food around in my trousers.
我以前當過服務生。誰對我不禮貌,我就讓他們的菜在褲子里走一遭。
Oh my God! Before you brought it to their table?
天吶!上餐前走一遭?