An in? No! Thank you, no.
找個妞兒上?才怪!謝謝,免了。
Don't use my name to start leching around on 5th.
別打著我名號在五樓到處勾搭。
For your information, I do not lech. I have a little more class than that, thank you very much.
提示一下,我從不好色。我的檔次很高的,謝謝你啊。
Post. - Thank you. Oh no, this is wrong. A lingerie catalogue for a Cathy Morgan Foreman.
有包裹。-謝謝。送錯了吧。凱西·摩根·福爾曼訂的內衣雜志。
I'll make sure that Cathy gets it.
我保證送到凱西手里。
Cathy Morgan Foreman, who is Cathy Morgan Foreman?
話說凱西·摩根·福爾曼是誰?
Cathy works in...Cathy works in the department of Shulupust.
凱西在...凱西在"稀里糊涂"部門。
Department of what?
什么部門?
Oh excuse me, that's my phone ringing.
不好意思,我電話響了。
I didn't hear anything?
我啥也沒聽見啊。
It's on vibrate. Hello? Hello, Cathy! Yes, you parcel did arrive, I'm keeping it here safe for you. No problem at all Cathy Morgan Foreman.
開的震動。喂?你好,凱西!對,你的包裹到了,我正在替你保管。沒問題,凱西·摩根·福爾曼。
If he comes by...
如果他來串門...
Right. If who comes by?
如果誰來串門?
The News.
八卦王。
Yes, right?
他啊,干嘛?
If he calls, just tell him something.
如果他打電話來,你就跟他瞎扯扯,幫我擋一下。
Leave it with me! - Great!
包在我身上!-太好了!
Although I should just say I'm not very good at lying.
雖然我該說不是特別擅長撒謊。
I'm very good at lying.
我非常擅長撒謊。
I thought you were on the phone!
你不是在打電話嗎!
Yeah, I am. Yes, that's fine. Hello?
沒錯。恩,好的。喂?
Listen Moss, you're not going to Court, yeah? Just tell him something.
莫斯,這點事兒不會讓你上法庭的,好嗎?隨便扯點就行。
Yeah. It's just...I've never been very good at judging the scale of the lie. I'm not good at it. -Yes, stop over thinking everything.
我明白,我只是... 把握不好說謊的尺度。我很不會撒謊的。-別想太多。
I have never been able to do it. When I was a child, I told a whopper and it really...- And now you're getting myself in a tease. Just tell him I'm busy!
我從來不會撒謊。小時候,我曾經撒了個彌天大謊,它真的...-你現在這樣正在惹毛我。告訴他我很忙!