And...if you need anything done to your computer, just give me a buzz, on my phone.
如果電腦出了問題,盡管給我打電話。
It's my mobile phone, so you won't have to go through all that call waiting...Lover.
這是我的手機號,這樣辦公電話占線你就不用等了...親愛的。
Okay, thank you, Roy.
好的,謝謝,羅伊。
You're welcome, Judy.
不客氣,朱迪。
Oh, I'm not Judy, I'm Julie. Judy? Someone to see you! This man says you should take his card.
哦,我不是朱迪,我是朱莉。朱迪?有人找你!這男的給你留了張名片。
The girl from I.T. , that's terrible.
那個IT部的姑娘,太慘了。
I know, terrible, terrible thing. You know, I was actually the last person to sleep with her.
是啊,太慘了,真是悲劇。你知道嗎,我是最后一個上她的男人。
Very sudden, yes.
是太突然了。
I heard it was some bad tapas.
我聽說是在塔帕斯食物中毒。
Teipas. Yes.
是泰帕斯。沒錯。
You must be stunned.
你肯定被嚇到了吧。
I'm flabbergasted.
我都嚇傻了。
Well, you know where we are if you need us.
需要的時候隨時找我們。
Sure, I'll be fine, thanks. Just sort of stay away from this whole area, while we come to terms with the loss.
好的,我沒事的。謝謝。你們離這兒遠點就行,讓我們靜下心來接受這個悲劇。
Leave me now, I would be alone.
走吧,我想一個人待會兒。
Good lech?
勾搭上了?
No! The girl, oh my God, the girl, Judy, she's a...Have you seen this girl?
沒!那個女的,我的天,朱迪,她...你見過她嗎?
What's she like?
她長啥樣?
Well, she has hair on her eyes.
她眼上長毛。
Who has hair on her eyes? Not you.
誰眼上長毛?反正不是你。
No. I'm going for a coffee, anyone wants anything? No? OKay, bye.
必須的。我去買杯咖啡,你們要點什么?不要嗎?行我走了。
Hello? Hello?
喂?喂?
Hello Judy? What can I do for you?
朱迪,你好?有什么需要幫忙嗎?
Computer is broken!
電腦壞了!
Is it a PC or a Mac?
是PC機還是蘋果機?
Yes!
沒錯!
Well, what's wrong with it?
好吧,出什么問題了?
Broken down!
壞了!
Yeah, broken down how, Judy?
怎么壞的,朱迪?
Big bang noise! Big bang noise? what...What's the precise nature of the problem?
有爆炸聲!爆炸聲?啥...具體是哪壞了?