Jen? ! It was her!
珍?!是她!
What are you still doing here Bill, for God sake, go home! He was the last person to sleep with her.
你還在這干什么,比爾?上帝啊,趕快回家吧!他是最后一個上她的男人。
I know. Apparently, she was pretty hard stuff!
我知道,她還真是難"搞"定??!
Bye, Small Paul!
再見,小珀爾!
Bye Jen, see you. Oh dear, oh Lord! Oh!
再見珍。天吶,哦老天,天??!哦!
At this dreadful hour, we're all reminded how brief our time is here on Earth.
在這個悲痛的時刻,我們意識到了在世間,我們生命是如此短暫。
Sorry, who is it who died?
抱歉,是誰去世了?
I don't know.
我不知道。
I believe Mr. Renholm has a few words.
相信瑞農先生有話要說。
There's one more angel in Heaven. God, I miss Jen!
天堂里又多了一個天使。天吶,我好想念珍!
She reminded me of me, at her age. I mean, when I was her age, she reminded me of her age.
她讓我想起了她那個年紀的我。我是說,我像她那么大的時候,她讓我想起了她的年紀。(瑞農神經錯亂中...)
She reminded me of my age at her age. When I was her age, she was reminded of me.
她讓我想起了她那么大時我的年紀。我像她那么大的時候,她想起了我。
I truly liked Jen. And that enlikening of her became a friendship.
我的確很喜歡珍。我對她的愛化作了友誼。
A friendship which ended so suddenly, just twelve hours ago...
可惜這段友誼結束得太突然了,就在十二個小時前...
After...what I gather, was a rather sensational evening with Bill Crouse!
據我所知,在她...在她和比爾·克勞斯春宵一夜之后!
Bill, you dog! Where is he? Still cleaning himself off.
比爾,你這家伙!他在哪?還在洗身子吧。
She was special. So special in fact, that when I called my close personal friend Elton John and told him about her.
她很特別。非常特別。以至于我給密友艾爾頓·約翰打了電話,跟他說了這件事。
He dropped everything, and offered to come here and perform for us!
他馬上丟下手邊的工作,答應前來為我們表演!
You heard me, he's in the building! Elton John is going to sing a beautiful song about death.
你們沒聽錯,他就在這兒!艾爾頓·約翰將要為我們獻唱一首有關死亡的動人歌曲。