"We don't need no education!"
"我們無需不用教育!"
Yes you do. You've just used the double negative.
那就是需要。你剛用了雙重否定。
Notice anything? What? Guess.
發現什么了嗎?什么東西啊?你猜猜。
Your eyes? Something's wrong with your eyes.
你的眼睛嗎?你眼睛有點問題。
What? no...I have a new cup. What's wrong with my eyes?
什么?不是...我買了個新杯子。我眼睛怎么了?
It's not very distinctive, is it? How's anyone supposed to know it's yours?
這杯子不是很特別,對吧?別人怎么知道是你的?
There's a picture of me on it.
杯子上面有我的照片。
No, there isn't!
不,上面沒有!
Yes there is. No there isn't! Moss!
明明有。真的沒有!莫斯!
Yes there is. I'm sick of my things going walk about.
肯定有啊。我已經受夠了總丟東西。
With this picture, everyone knows that a certain Mr. Moss might be looking for his cup...There is nothing on the cup!
只要一看見這張照片,人人都知道有位莫斯先生在找他的杯子...杯子上啥也沒有!
Wrangle with him and you'll find you're handful, my friend. Wrangle! With who? There's no one there!
朋友別爭了,到最后只會發現自己出錯。爭!跟誰爭?上面明明沒有照片!
Morning. Morning.
早上好。早上好。
Did you have a nice weekend?
周末過得咋樣?
It was alright, thanks. Not you!
還不錯,謝謝。沒和你說話!
I did too.
我也過的不錯。
Nice scarf.
圍巾挺好看的。
I'm not wearing a scarf. Not you, Moss!
我沒戴圍巾啊。沒跟你說,莫斯!
Notice anything new about Moss?
你發現莫斯有什么變化嗎?
His eyes?
他眼睛上嗎?
What is wrong with my eyes?
我眼睛到底怎么啦?
No, he has a new cup. It's the talk of the office.
不是,他買了個新杯子。咱辦公室最新話題。
Yes, I think I read about it in Hits.
我在《Hits》雜志上看過這杯子。
Receptionist 3rd floor, Gloria what'shername...Have you seen her baby?
三樓前臺,好像叫葛洛瑞婭的那女的,你們見過她的孩子嗎?
I didn't even know she was pregnant.
我都不知道她懷孕了。
She was onto here!
她之前肚子都挺到這了!
Yeah, I thought she was stealing office equipment. That's how I got that monitor home.
沒錯,我以為她那是在偷辦公設備呢。我就是這么把顯示器偷回家的。
Do you want to seat here? Thank you.
你要坐這兒嗎?謝謝。
What? Ask me where it is...
干嘛?快問我在哪...
Where what is? The picture.
什么在那兒?照片。
Oh. Where is the picture, Moss?
哦。莫斯,照片在哪兒呀?
It's on the base, Roy.
印在杯底上呢,羅伊。
OK, well, let's see it then!
這樣啊,好啊,給我看看吧!
Sure, I pour hot water all over myself, and we all have a good chuckle. Everyone except muggins here. Show you in a minute.
當然,你想讓我潑自己一身熱水,成為你們的笑料。我又不是傻瓜。等會兒給你看。