Hey! What's going on? Stay out of this, Fonzy!
喂,你打他干嘛?少管閑事,護花使者!
You're fighting in front of kids! I don't care!
你竟然在孩子面前打人!我才不管呢!
Oh! You're a brute!
哎呀!你才是粗暴純爺們!
This bloke just insulted me!
這家伙竟敢侮辱我!
Hey! Bit more careful with the clown shoe there, Mister.
喂!你拿著小丑鞋小心點,先生。
Just hold your head back.
你把頭仰起來。
He caught me by surprise. When I see him tomorrow... That was his last day. Thank God!
他剛才突然襲擊了我。等明天我一見他...他辭職了。謝天謝地!
Oh my God, look!
天吶,你看!
If you're coming, can you just bloody hurry up!
你要是過來,他媽的能不能走快點!
I'm coming! I... God's sake! I just need to take my shoes off.
行行行我就來了!我靠!我得把鞋脫了。
They look like such fruits. I'll call you a cab.
他倆真是一對怪人啊。我幫你叫輛出租車吧。
No, no, no, it's fine. Taxi! I'll get my bus.
不用了,沒關系。出租車!我搭公交就行。
Don't be stupid, it's cold. Taxi! Here. Oh God.
別傻了,這么冷的天坐什么公交。出租車!拿著。哎呀,天吶。
Here you can have your 20 back. I don't really think the bet proved anything. Taxi!
這20磅還你。我想這個賭也證明不了什么。出租車!
Thanks, Roy. I just want... Nice date!
謝謝你,羅伊。我只是想... 約會愉快!
Just a lonely loner walking a lonely road.
我是孤單的獨行俠,走在孤獨的路上。
Hi, girls. My name is Maurice Moss. Or Moss for short.
姑娘們好。我叫莫里斯·莫斯?;蚝喎Q莫斯。
Sorry about the sound quality, but I'm having to do this in the toilet of my mom's house.
抱歉,音質不太好,可我只能在我媽媽家的廁所里錄影。
She's watching Diagnosis Murder at full volume. And it drives me up the wall.
因為我老媽正在看《謀殺診斷》,把音量開到最大。那讓我非常煩躁。
Don't worry, though. I'm sitting on the toilet but I'm not using it. What?
但請別擔心,我雖然坐在馬桶上,但我沒在用它。干嘛?
Moss? Yes?
莫斯?干嘛?
What you doing in there?
你在里面做什么?
Number 2s, leave me alone!
上大號呢,別打擾我!
Don't forget to flush the toilet. Don't clog it up like you usually do.
別忘了沖廁所。別再把廁所給堵了,你老干這事。
I know! Just stop doing this! You're always doing this! You're making it going back in! Now, my type...
我知道!別再說了!你老是提這事!屎都給憋回去了!現在,說說我喜歡的類型...