Look at me! Yeah! Look at me!
快看我!耶!快看我!
Get a clown over here, please!
請讓那個小丑過來!
You're a loner?
你是個不合群的人嗎?
I'm a loner all right. I'm just a lonely loner on a lonely road. Alone.
沒錯,我就是個不合群的人。我是個寂寞的獨行俠,行走在孤獨的路上。一個人走。
Do you always wear shades?
你總是帶著墨鏡嗎?
Always. They help me hide the fact I'm always lying to women.
一貫如此。墨鏡能幫我掩蓋我總對女人說謊的事實。
Every is having having fun, fun, fun.'Cause everything is nice and everyone is friendly.
每個人都非常開心、開心、開心。因為一切都很順利,每個人都超級友好。
Lots of friendly faces having fun, fun, fun.'Cause everything is nice and everyong is friendly.
好多友好的面孔都在笑、笑、笑。因為一切都很順利,每個人都超級友好。
Smile and the world will...Excuse me! Excuse me! It's just...It's not...Sorry, it's just not appropriate at the moment.
微笑讓世界變得...不好意思!只是...抱歉,現在不是唱歌的時候。
AHAHA! You're that bloke off the telly! And you must be the woman he phoned! Brilliant!
啊哈哈!你不是電視上那家伙嘛!你肯定是電話里那女的!真牛!
Funniest thing I've seen in ages. AHAHAHAHA...
昨天電視上那個,是我近來看過最搞笑的事!啊哈哈哈哈...
God! I'm a bastard!
天吶,我真不是東西!
Yes. So you keep saying.
沒錯,所以你只會說這句。
Trouble...It's basically what I am. Oh, thank you.
我至少也是個問題青年。呦,多謝啦。
You know something? I don't think you're a bastard at all.
你知道嗎?我覺得你根本不是混蛋。
I am so. I am a complete tool.
我是啊。我整個就是一腦殘蠢貨。
Oh my God! No don't, don't! Don't hit him!
上帝啊!住手,別打了!別打他!