Here, here.
拿去,拿去。
So, what's this about? The case?
箱子找到了嗎?
Her case.
她的箱子。
Her case?
是她的箱子?
Her suitcase, yes, the murderer took her suitcase. First big mistake. It's no use, there's no other way, we'll have to risk it.
沒錯,兇手拿走了她的箱子。犯下了第一個大錯。雖然是徒勞,別無他法了,用這個來搏一搏。
Risk what?
搏什么?
There's a number, over there on the table. I want you to send a text.
桌上有個手機號。幫我發個短信。
Who am I texting?
我是發給誰?
Never mind.
不用管。
On the table, the number, now, please!
快拿我桌上的手機號!
Maybe Sergeant Donovan was right about you.
也許多諾萬警佐說得沒錯。
What did she say?
她說了什么?
Said you were a psychopath.
她說你是個瘋子。
Oh! Didn't think she was that smart.
沒想到她居然能看出來。
She said one day they're going to show up at a murder scene and you'll have provided the body.
她說總有一天會發生一起案子,而你則是罪魁禍首。
These words exactly.
我說什么寫什么。
"What happened at Lauriston Gardens? I must have blacked out.
勞瑞斯頓花園發生了什么事?我一定是昏過去了。
"22 Northumberland Terrace. Please come."
“諾森伯蘭22號大樓,請快過來?!?/p>
Well? Send it.
好了嗎?快發。
Have you sent it?
你發了嗎?
Just a moment.
就發。
Take a look at the impossible. The contents of her case.
看看這箱子有什么反常。
How did you get this?
箱子哪兒來的?
By looking.
我找到的。
Where?
哪里?
We know the killer drove to Lauriston Gardens, we know the killer is a man.
兇手一定是開車把她帶到勞瑞斯頓花園,我們知道兇手是男性。
No man could be seen with this case without attracting attention to himself, so obviously he'd feel compelled to get rid of it the moment he knew it was still in his car. Wouldn't have taken him more than five minutes to realise his mistake.
這箱子太過顯眼,男人帶著容易引起注意,所以當他發現這箱子還在車里的時候,他不得不處理掉這個箱子。他不到五分鐘就意識到了這個問題。
I checked every back street wide enough for a car within five minutes of Lauriston Gardens and looked for anywhere you could easily dispose of a bulky object without being observed.
我找遍了所有距離勞瑞斯頓花園五分鐘車程的后巷,以及所有能不引起注意處理掉大件物品的地方。
It look me less than an hour to find the right skip.
果然不到一小時就找到了。
Pink.
粉色。
You got all that because you realised the case would be pink?
就因為你斷定箱子是粉的嗎?
Well, it had to be pink, obviously.
明顯是粉色。
Why didn't I think of that?
我怎么沒想到?
Because you're stupid. Oh, no, don't look like that. Practically everyone is.
因為你蠢。得了,別這副表情,大多數人都這樣。
Sent?
發了嗎?
Sent, yes. What was that about?
發了?到底是怎么回事?
The contents of her case, look at them.
看看箱子里的東西。
What am I looking for?
要我看什么?
The impossible. One impossible thing.
反常,一個反常之處。
There's a change of clothes, a make-up bag, a wash-bag and a novel. What's impossible?
有換洗衣服,化妝袋和一本小說。怎么個反常了?
Her mobile phone.
她的手機。
There isn't a mobile phone.
里面沒手機。
That's what's impossible.
所以才反常。
No mobile in her case, no mobile in her coat pocket.
死者身上沒手機,箱子里也沒有。
Well, maybe she doesn't have one.
也許她沒手機。
She has a string of lovers, of course she has one.
她情人無數,肯定有手機。
She could have left it at home.
也許落在家里了。
Again, string of lovers, she never leaves her phone at home.
她情人無數,不可能冒險把手機丟家里。
And so where is it?
那手機在哪兒?
You know where it is. More importantly, you know who has it.
你知道在哪兒,更重要的是,在誰手上。