Angelo, glass of white wine, quickly!
安杰洛,來一杯白葡萄酒,快!
I give you the perfect murder weapon of the modern age. The invisible car. The London cab!
讓我來告訴你現代社會的完美謀殺工具。隱沒于人群中的車。倫敦的士!
There's been cabs up and down this street all night. - This one's stopped. - He's looking for a fare. - But we don't know it's him. - We don't know it isn't.
整晚有很多的士來來回回這條街。-這輛車卻停下了。-他在拉客。-我們不能確定是他。-也不能確定不是。
Thank you. Watch. Don't interfere. Angelo, headless nun!
多謝。看著,別來攪局。安杰洛,無頭幽靈要出擊了!
Oh, now that was a case. Same again?
又有案子了嗎?
If you wouldn't mind.
若是你不介意的話。
Out of my restaurant! Cretino! You're drunk! And stay away!
滾出去,你個愚蠢的酒鬼!離這遠點!
What's he doing?
他在搞什么?
Sherlock's on the case.
夏洛克開始破案了。
Bad news for bad people.
罪犯們可要遭殃了。
Hey, hey, come on!
喂,別這樣!
Sorry mate, off duty.
抱歉伙計,我下班了。
221B Baker Street.
我要去貝克街221B。
I'm not on duty mate, you see the light?
我下班了,伙計,你看見我的燈沒?
Just round the corner, it's Baker Street!
轉個彎就到了,貝克街!
There's plenty of other cabs round here. Get another cab.
其它的士多了去了,再叫一輛。
221B!
221B!
I'm not on duty and I don't do drunks!
我下班了!我也不載酒鬼!
Hello?
喂?
How do you make them take the poison?
你是怎么讓他們服毒的?
What? What did you...What did you say?
什么?你說什么?
I said, how do you make them take the poison?
我說?你是怎么讓他們服毒的?
Oi, who are you?
你是誰?
Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克·福爾摩斯。
Do a lot of drugs, Sherlock Holmes?
你磕過很多藥嗎?夏洛克·福爾摩斯?
Not in a while.
戒了一陣子了。
I ask 'cause you're very resilient.
你居然適應性這么強。
Most people would have passed out by now. It's okay, all part of the plan.
平常人早就昏過去了。沒關系,這是計劃好的。
It's okay, he's just had a few. Look at the state of him!
沒事,他喝多了。看看他這樣子!
John!
約翰!
John, John!
約翰!約翰!
Trouble is, your friends all think you're acting. That's the thing about people. They're all stupid.
問題在于,你朋友會以為你在演戲。人就是這樣。都是愚蠢至極。
Something's gone wrong.
出事了。
No, no, no. All part of the plan. Sherlock always has a plan.
不不不。這都是計劃,夏洛克總是計劃周詳。
Yes, and it's gone wrong.
對,但這次出問題了。