You risked your life five times just to kill strangers?
你不惜冒險5次,只為了殺陌生人。
You're dying, aren't you?
你快死了吧?
So are you.
你也是。
You don't have long, though. Am I right? Aneurysm, right in here.
你是時日不多了吧?動脈瘤,就在這兒。
Any breath could be my last. Your only hope, Mr Holmes, bet on the aneurysm.
我是活了今天沒明天的人。你現在只能指望動脈瘤一下子殺死我。
I'm not a betting man.
我可不相信運氣。
Do you think I'm bitter?
你覺得我可悲嗎?
Well, you have just murdered five people.
你剛殺了5個人。
I've outlived five people. That's the most fun you can have with an aneurysm.
我可比那5人活得久。對得了動脈瘤的人來說,再高興不過了。
What if I don't take either?
要是我哪個都不選呢?
Then I choose for you and I force it down your throat. Right now, there's nothing you could do to stop me.
那就由我來選,再硬逼你吃下去。現在的你可阻止不了我。
Funnily enough, no one's ever gone for that option. And I don't think you will either.
有趣的是至今還沒人選那條路。我覺得你也不會。
Especially as that's the police.
尤其是樓下還有這么多警察。
I know, I'm not blind. Good old Dr Watson.
當然,我也看到了。好樣的華生醫生。
I underestimated him.
看來我低估他了。
You make the slightest move towards that phone, I'll kill you.
你要敢靠近那電話一步,我就殺了你。
Oh, I don't think so. Not your kind of murder.
你才不會。這可不符合你的手法。
You want to risk it? Wouldn't you rather risk this?
你想冒那風險嗎?還是說你寧愿冒這個險?
Which one do you think? Which one's the good pill? Come on. I know you've got a theory.
你會怎么選?哪個才是沒毒的藥片?得了。我知道你其實已經心里清楚。
Oh, interesting. So what do you think? Shall we? Really, what do you think? Can you beat me?
有意思。你怎么看?一起吧?確定無疑?你真這么覺得嗎?你能贏我嗎?
I bet you get bored, don't you? A man like you, so clever. I bet you're not bored now.
我敢說你已百無聊賴了吧?聰明如你,睿智過人。你現在躍躍欲試了吧。
This, this right now, this is what you live for, isn't it? Not being bored.
此時此刻的一切才是你活著的意義吧?想盡辦法避免索然無味。