How's your blog going?
你的博客寫得怎么樣了?
Yeah, good, very good.
很好,非常好。
You haven't written a word, have you? You just wrote "still has trust issues".
你一個字都沒寫吧?你就寫了"依然存在信任危機"。
And you read my writing upside down. You see what I mean?
而且你在倒著看我寫的東西。明白我的意思嗎?
John, you're a soldier and it's going to take you a while to adjust to civilian life and writing a blog about everything that happens to you will honestly help you.
約翰,你是個軍人,你需要一段時間才能適應正常生活,把你的一切遭遇寫進博客對你會有很大幫助。
Nothing happens to me.
我沒什么遭遇。
What do you mean there's no ruddy car?
沒紅車是什么意思?
He went to Waterloo, I'm sorry.
抱歉,他開車去了滑鐵盧。
Get a cab!
叫的士!
I never get cabs!
我從來都叫不到的士!
I love you.
我愛你。
When?
什么時候?
Get a cab!
快去叫的士!
My husband was a happy man who lived life to the full.
我的丈夫天性樂觀,生活美滿。
He loved his family and his work, and that he should have taken his own life in this way is a mystery and a shock to all who knew him.
他熱愛家庭和工作,卻選擇了這種方式結束生命,對所有熟識他的人而言都極為震驚和迷惑不已。
Taxi, taxi!
的士!的士!
I'll be just two minutes, mate.
等我兩分鐘,伙計。
What?
怎么?
I'm just going home to get my umbrella.
我得回去拿傘。
You can share mine.
我們可以合撐一把。
Two minutes, all right?
就兩分鐘,行吧?