Are you all right?
你沒事吧?
Of course I'm all right.
當然沒事。
You have just killed a man.
你剛殺了個人。
I've seen men die before, and good men, friends of mine. I thought I'd never sleep again. I'll sleep fine tonight.
我見過不少死亡,有好人,不少我的朋友。我本以為自己再也無法安睡。看來今晚我能睡個好覺。
Quite right.
這我同意。
You were going to take the damn pill, weren't you?
你不會真要吞那該死的藥片吧?
Of course not, playing for time.
當然不會,拖延時間而已。
No, you weren't. That's how you get your kicks, isn't it?
不,不是的,你是樂在其中吧?
Risking your life to prove you're clever.
甘冒奇險就是為了證明自己聰明。
Why would I do that?
我為什么這么做?
Because you're an idiot.
因為你是個笨蛋。
Dinner?
吃晚餐去嗎?
Starving.
餓極了。
There's a good Chinese, end of the road. Stays open 'til 2:00. You can always tell a good Chinese by examining the bottom third of the door handle.
大街盡頭有家不錯的中餐館,開到凌晨兩點。中餐館的好壞能從它門把下半截的新舊程度看出來。
Oi! Sherlock, still got questions for you.
喂!夏洛克,我還有問題要問你。
Uh, Inspector Lestrade, to my certain knowledge, this man hasn't eaten for several days.
雷斯垂德探長,據我所知這家伙已經幾天沒進食了。
Now if you want him alive for your next case, what he's going to do right now is have dinner.
要是你想讓他活到發生下一起案子,最好是讓他現在就去吃東西。
And who the hell are you?
你又是誰?
I'm his doctor.
我是他的醫生。
And only a fool argues with his doctor.
只有白癡才會和自己的醫生過不去。
Okay, I'll pull you in tomorrow. Off you go.
好吧,明天再來,你可以走了。
Thank you.
多謝。
So, ran after a cab. Told you that limp was psychosomatic.
居然追著的士跑,我說過你瘸腿是身心疾病吧。
I knew it was.
我早就知道。
You did get shot, though?
你的確中過槍吧?
Oh, yeah, in the shoulder.
當然,傷在肩膀上。
Sherlock! What have you done to my house?
夏洛克!你對我的房子做了什么?
Nothing wrong with your house, Mrs Hudson, which is more than can be said for the dead serial killer on the first floor.
沒什么,赫德森太太,不過是地板上多了具連環殺手尸體。
Dead what?
什么尸體?
Good news for London, bad news for your carpet.
造福了倫敦,你的地毯卻要遭殃了。
Good night, Mrs Hudson.
晚安,赫德森太太。
I'm not your housekeeper!
我不是你們的管家!
Night, Mrs Hudson.
晚安,赫德森太太。
I'm going in.
讓我進去。
Sergeant Donovan.
多諾萬警佐。
Sir?
什么事,長官?
We'll need those two in tomorrow.
明天讓他們兩個來警局。
What two, sir?
哪兩個人,長官?
Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson.
夏洛克·福爾摩斯和華生醫生。