He's gone.
他走了。
What, Sherlock Holmes?
夏洛克·福爾摩斯嗎?
He just took off. He does that.
他剛走,他總這樣。
Is he coming back?
他還會回來嗎?
Didn't look like it.
估計不會。
Right. Right, yes. Um, sorry, where am I?
好吧。對了,不好意思,這是哪里?
Brixton.
碧斯頓。
Right. Do you know where I'd get a cab? It's just my leg.
好的。我能在哪兒打到車嗎?我腿腳不靈便。
Yeah, try the main road.
去大路上試試。
You're not his friend, he doesn't have friends, so who are you?
你不是他的朋友,他沒有朋友,那你是誰?
Me, I'm...I'm nobody. I've just met him.
我是...無名小卒,我剛認識他。
Right, bit of advice then. Stay away from that guy.
給你點忠告,離他遠點。
Why?
為什么?
Well, you know why he's here? He's not paid or anything, he likes it. He gets off on it. The weirder the crime, the more he gets off.
知道他為什么來這里嗎?又沒有任何報酬,他喜歡命案,有案子他就興奮。案子越離奇,他就越興奮。
And you know what? One day just showing up isn't going to be enough. One day we'll be standing round a body and Sherlock Holmes will be the one who put it there.
還有就是,總有一天,只是調查已不能滿足他。總有一天,我們會站在一具尸體邊,而夏洛克·福爾摩斯便是罪魁禍首。
Why would he do that?
他為什么會這么做?
Because he's a psychopath and psychopaths get bored.
因為他就是個瘋子,瘋子容易無聊。
Donovan!
多諾萬!
Yeah, coming!
來了!
Stay away from Sherlock Holmes.
離夏洛克·福爾摩斯遠點。
Thanks.
多謝。
No worries.
不客氣。
You late or something?
你趕時間嗎?
No, not particularly, why?
也不算,怎么?
Sorry. You just look a bit wired.
不好意思,只是你看起來有點不安。
Wired? What do you mean, wired?
不安,不安是啥意思?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Nicotine patch, helps me think.
尼古丁貼片,有助于我思考。
Impossible to sustain a smoking habit in London these days. Bad news for brain work.
這年頭在倫敦連煙都抽不起。對大腦無益。
Good news for breathing.
對呼吸有益。
Oh, breathing. Breathing is boring.
呼吸有什么意義。
Is that three patches?
你貼了三片嗎?
It's a three patch problem.
一片一個難度嘛。
Well? You asked me to come. Took me an hour to get here, I assume it's important.
那個?急著叫我回來。我花了一小時趕過來,我猜一定是有什么要緊事。
Oh, yeah, can I borrow your phone?
啊對,能借用一下手機嗎?
My phone?
我的手機?
Don't want to use mine, always a chance the number will be recognised. It's on the website.
不能用我自己的,網上有我的號碼。可能會被認出來。
Mrs Hudson's got a phone.
赫德森太太也有手機。
Yeah, but she's downstairs. I tried shouting, but she didn't hear.
對,可她在樓下,我喊破喉嚨她都聽不到。
I was the other side of London!
可我當時在倫敦另一頭。
There was no hurry.
我又不趕時間。