1、come over
(尤指奇怪或意外的感覺)支配,影響
As I entered the corridor which led to my room that eerie feeling came over me.
走進通往我房間的走廊時,那種怪異恐怖的感覺包圍了我。
I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me.
對不起,我不知道自己是怎么回事。
開始覺得;突然表現得
When Connie pours her troubles out to him, Joe comes over all sensitive.
當康妮向他傾訴自己的煩惱時,喬顯得極為體貼。
Now you are coming over all puritanical about nothing.
你太古板了,其實沒什么事。
給人以…印象;顯得
You come over as a capable and amusing companion.
你給人的感覺是一個能干、風趣的同伴。
He came over well — perhaps a little pompous, but nevertheless honest and straightforward.
他給人的印象很好,可能顯得有點自大,不過還是很誠實和直率。
2、break out
(戰爭、戰斗或疾?。┍l
He was 29 when war broke out.
戰爭爆發時他才29歲。
I was in a nightclub in Brixton and a fight broke out.
當時我在布里克斯頓的一家夜總會里,那里發生了一場斗毆。
越獄;逃跑
The two men broke out of their cells and cut through a perimeter fence.
這兩個人逃出牢房,并越過了圍墻。
擺脫(單調刻板的狀況)
It's taken a long time to break out of my own conventional training.
我花了很長時間才擺脫掉自身所受的傳統訓練的羈絆。
If her marriage becomes too restrictive, she will break out and seek new horizons.
如果她的婚姻對她約束太多,她會掙脫出來尋找新的天地。
布滿(汗水);出(疹子)
A person who is allergic to cashews may break out in a rash when he consumes these nuts...
對腰果過敏的人吃了這些堅果后身上可能會出疹子。
A line of sweat broke out on her forehead and she thought she might faint.
她的額頭上冒出一串汗珠,她以為自己可能會暈過去。