I picked up dinner. Tacos.
我買了晚飯 墨西哥薄脆餅
I had an urge for guacamole.
我特想蘸鱷梨色拉醬
No I'm good thanks.
不吃了 謝謝
Eat anyway. It's a ruse.
隨你吃不吃 反正不過是幌子
I want to talk.
我想跟你談談
Hey you! Come.Sit.
你 過來 坐這兒
Back in school freshman year
我上學那會 高一的時候
I could eat my weight in nachos
能吃下跟我一樣重的墨西哥玉米片
With extra cheese.
配奶酪
It was my munchie food whenever I got stoned.
我磕完藥餓了的時候 就吃那個
You get high?
你嗑藥
Did.Past tense.
以前 過去的事了
But yeah. Loved it.
是啊 沉迷過嗑藥
Anything to get a little distraction from life... Reality.
借此逃避生活 逃避現實
And it worked.
也確實能
For a while.
管一陣子
Never lasts though.
不過都持續不了
Hey I'm not saying I wouldn't love to rail back and kick it
我不是不愿意回到過去 重新振作
But with a thesis looming
但隨著論文截稿日的逼近
And a waistline expanding...
加上腰身慢慢膨脹...
What the...
什么...
Finally you're awake.
你終于醒了
Hey. How are you feeling?
你感覺如何
You look better.
你看上去好點了
I was worried before.
我之前好擔心
You really had me freaked out with all that screaming.
你之前那個慘叫把我嚇壞了
Wait what are you talking about?
等等 你說什么呢
You don't remember?
你不記得了嗎
I feel fine.
我沒事啊