Elena.I didn't know you were coming over.
埃琳娜 我不知道你要來
I know. I should have called, I just...
我知道 我本該打個電話的 我...
Oh, don't be silly. You're welcome any time.
別傻了 我們家隨時歡迎你
Isn't she, Stefan?
對吧 斯特凡
You know I should break out the family photo albums
我該把家庭相冊拿出來
Or some home movies.
或者一些家庭錄像
But...I have to warn you.
但是...我得提醒你
He wasn't always such a looker.
他可不是一直都這么帥氣
Thank you for stopping by, Elena.
謝謝你來訪 埃琳娜
Nice to see you.
很高興見到你
Yeah, I should probably go.
我想我該走了
It was nice to meet you, Damon.
很高興認識你 達蒙
Great meeting you too, Elena.
也非常高興見到你 埃琳娜
Stefan?Stefan?
斯特凡 斯特凡
Great gal.
正點
She's got spunk.
她真是青春洋溢啊
You on the other hand look pooped.
相反 你倒是顯得萎靡不振了
Did you over-exert yourself today?
你今天過度消耗能力了嗎
Let me guess... Hospital.
我猜猜...醫院
Someone had to clean up your mess.
總得有人收拾你的爛攤子
Well were you successful?
那你成功了嗎
Did the powers of persuasion work?
控制住那女孩了嗎
Remember if you don't feed properly
記住 如果你不吸人血的話
None of those little tricks work right.
那些小把戲不會有用的
How long was Elena here?
埃琳娜來了多久
Were you worried, Stefan?
你擔心了嗎 斯特凡
Scared we may be doomed to repeat the past?
害怕我們之間又歷史重演嗎
Isn't that why you play
這就是你為何玩
Your little game "I'm a high school human"?
"我是個高中生" 的游戲嗎
- I'm not playing any game. - Of course you are.-
我沒有玩游戲 -你就是
We both know
我們都很清楚
The closest you'll ever get to humanity
你和人類距離最近的時候
Is when you rip it open and feed on it.
就是撕裂他們 吸干他們血的時候
What kind of game are you playing...Damien?
你到底在玩什么游戲 達蒙
Guess you'll just have to wait and see, won't you?
你只能拭目以待 不是嗎