He's on the rebound and has raging family issues.
他尚在恢復情傷 且有嚴重的家庭問題
Well, at least it's an ex-girlfriend.
至少只是前女友
Wait till you date a guy with mommy issues
跟那些"戀母情結男"相比根本算不了什么
or cheating issues.Or amphetamine issues.
或"偷腥男" 或"嗑藥男"
Jeremy.Jeremy where were you?
杰里米 杰里米你到哪去了
More stoner stories?
又要給我講嗑藥的故事嗎
Look, Jenna, I get it you were cool.
珍娜我知道你以前很酷
And so that's... that's cool.
那 很酷
Oh, no, no, no!
喂 你等會
Ow! why?- Why...why did you do that? - Listen up!
到底怎么了啊 為何你要那樣做 -你聽著
Quit ditching class or you're grounded.
不要再逃課了 要不然就禁足
No discussion.
沒得商量
Parental authority I like it.
玩家長的威信嗎 我喜歡
Sleep tight.
好好睡吧
Matt.Mattie?
馬特 馬特
Tonight, night of the comet.
今夜 彗星之夜
Would you like a program?
過來一起看吧
He didn't call, huh?
他沒有打電話嗎
Or text.
也沒發短信
But I realized we never even exchanged that stuff.
我發現我們從沒發過短信
We've never gotten to the texting part.
我們還沒到發短信那步
That's an important milestone in any relationship.
短信交流在戀愛中至關重要啊
Isn't it? the timing is wrong, anyway.
是嗎 反正時機不到
When is it ever right?
那何時是正確的時機
I'm not ready, Bonnie.
我還沒準備好 邦妮
Who is?
誰又準備好了呢
At least I put myself out there.
至少我努力爭取了啊
Is that what you're calling it?
你認為是這樣嗎
What do you mean?
什么意思
All I'm hearing is reasons why you can't.
我聽到的都是你不能談戀愛的原因