I know you.
我認得你
Well, that's unfortunate.
那太不幸了
I don't...I don't know how But...Your face.
說不出為什么 但是 你的臉
Excuse me. Sorry.
抱歉 失陪了
Hey has anyone seen Vickie?
有人看見薇姬了嗎
You're her stalker. You tell us.
你不是一直跟著她的嗎 你不知道嗎
I can't find her.
我找不到她
She probably found somebody else to party with.
也許她和其他人玩去了
Sorry pill pusher I guess you've been replaced.
看來有人代替藥販子的位置了
What's with the pill pusher?
"藥販子"是什么意思
- Ask him. - Will you do this right now?-
問他 -現在能不說這個嗎
Are you dealing?
你在販毒嗎
She's never gonna go for you.
她永遠不會喜歡你的
She already did.
我們已經做過了
Over and over and over again.
很多很多很多次
Yeah, right.
嗯對
You slept with Vickie Donovan?
你睡了薇姬·多諾萬
I mean Vickie Donovan slept with you?
噢不 是薇姬·多諾萬睡了你
There's no way.
不可能
And I didn't even have to force her into it.
而且都是她自愿的
What the hell is he talking about Ty?
他在胡說些什么呢 泰
Nothing, man just ignore him he's a punk.
沒什么 別理這個廢物
You know what how about all of you shut up
你們都閉嘴
- And help me find my sister? - We'll check the back.-
去幫我找我的妹妹 -我們去后面看看
- I'll check the square. - I'll come with you.-
我去廣場 -我和你一起
Oh, no, no, no.
噢不 不
You are coming with me.
你跟我來
So that's your game now dealing?
你現在在販毒嗎
I'm not dealing.
我沒販毒
Look I'm sick of the tough love speech Jer.
聽著 我不想再苦口婆心地說教了 杰里
It's really having no impact.
明顯對你沒有效果
You and Jenna between the two of you...
你和珍娜阿姨...
We can stop if you want.
你不愿意聽 我們可以不說
Send you to a therapist where you'll be forced to deal with it.
可以送你去治療師那里 強行治療
Or to rehab where you'll sit in group
或者圍坐在戒毒所里
And tell some stranger how you let your life fall apart.
和陌生人一起互訴自己逐漸四分五裂的人生
Or you could talk to me.
或者你也可以跟我談談
I vote for none of the above.
我一個都不選