Come here, sweetheart.
過來 親愛的
No! - It's OK.
不 -沒事的
What happened?
發生什么事了
Where am I?
我在哪里
I ripped my stitches open.
我傷口開線了
You ok?
你還好嗎
I took some pills, man.
我吃了些藥而已 老兄
I'm good.
我很好
It's good to be home.
回家真好
Think I might stay a while.
我想我要待一段時間了
This town could use a bit of a wake-up call.
瀑布鎮需要被喚醒
Don't you think?
你不覺得嗎
What are you up to, Damon?
你到底想干什么 達蒙
That's for me to know and for you to...dot dot dot.
我也正在想呢 而你就要...
Give Elena my best.
替我向埃琳娜問好
She said you found her wandering around.
她說你發現她到處亂逛
Yeah.So Thanks.
是的 那么 謝謝
It's just so much drama.
太戲劇性了
Ever notice how the druggies
注意到癮君子
Are the biggest attention whores?
才是最能吸引注意力的婊子嗎
Excuse me. Hi.
你們好 打擾一下
- Hi. - Have you guys seen Elena?
-你好 -你們看見埃琳娜了嗎
I think she went home.
她好像回家了
I'm gonna give you Elena's cell number and her email.
我給你她的手機號和郵箱地址
She is big on texting
她喜歡發短信
And you can tell her...
你可以告訴她
I said so.
是我說的
Thank you.
謝謝