Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you.
對不起 我并不想嚇到你
No. It's fine.
沒事
I was hoping I'd see you again.
我一直希望再見到你
I know.
我知道
Cocky much?
是不是太自信了
Very much.
非常自信
Would you like to come in?
要進來嗎
The comet's actually this way.
外面才能看到彗星呢
Sorry for barging in.
很抱歉這樣突然來找你
Especially after earlier.
尤其發生剛才的事以后
No...no. I'm glad you're here.
沒事 沒事 很高興你能來
The way we left things... I didn't like it.
之前不了了之 我不喜歡那樣
See, the thing is
是這樣的
I got home tonight planning on doing what I always do
今晚回家后我本想按慣例做事
Write in my diary
寫進日記本里
Like I have been since my mom
10歲那年媽媽給了我第一本日記本
Gave me one when I was 10.
我就開始在上面寫日記
It's where I get everything out, everything I'm feeling.
在日記里我才說出所有的心事
It all goes in this little book
都記錄在這個小本子里
That I hide on the second shelf
我把它藏在書架第二層
Behind this really hideous ceramic mermaid.
那個陶瓷做的丑美人魚后面
But then I realized that I'd just be writing things
然后我意識到我寫的
That I should probably be telling you.
都是一些我想要跟你說的事
What would you write?
你會寫些什么
I would write...
我會寫
"Dear diary "Today I convinced myself it was OK to give up.
親愛的日記 今天我讓自己相信 放棄也沒什么大不了
"Don't take risks."Stick with the status quo.
不要冒險 維持現狀
"No drama. Now is just not the time.
不要太戲劇性 現在還不是時候
"But my reasons aren't reasons. They're excuses.
但這些都不是理由 而是借口
"All I'm doing is hiding from the truth
我只是在逃避事實
And the truth is that..."I'm scared, Stefan.
而事實是 我害怕了 斯特凡
I'm scared that if I let myself be happy for even one moment that...
我害怕要是我允許自己高興哪怕一秒鐘
The world's just going to come crashing down
整個世界都會崩潰
And I...I don't know if I can survive that.
而我 我不知道是否能撐過去
Do you want to know what I would write?
你想知道我會寫些什么嗎
"I met a girl.
我遇到一個女孩
"We talked.It was epic."
我們聊天了 像詩一樣美麗
"But then the sun came up and reality set in."
但太陽出來 現實的生活開始
"Well, this is reality.Right here."
這就是現實 就在眼前