You know, that comet...
你知道嗎 那顆彗星
It's been traveling across space for thousands of years.
在太空中旅行了數千年了
All alone.
孤單單的
Yeah, Bonnie says it's a harbinger of evil.
邦妮說那是災難的預兆
I think it's just a ball of...
我覺得它只是一個球
Snow and ice
冰雪球
Trapped on a path that it can't escape.
困在軌道里出不來了
And once every 145 years
每145年一次
It gets to come home.
得以回家
I'm sorry about yesterday.
昨天的事對不起了
I wasn't myself.
當時我狀態不對
You seem to spend a lot of time apologizing.
你好像總在道歉
Well, I have a lot to apologize for.
我有很多事都要道歉
Yesterday that wasn't about you, ok?
昨天的事和你無關
You didn't tell me that you had a brother.
你沒告訴我你有個哥哥
We're not close.
我們并不親密
It's...It's complicated.
有些...復雜
Always.He told me about your ex, Katherine?
向來如此 他跟我說了你的前女友 凱瑟琳
What did he say?
他怎么說的
That she broke your heart.
她傷了你的心
That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
When you lose someone it stays with you
當你失去了某個人 那種感覺如影隨形
Always reminding you of how easy it is to get hurt.
總在提醒你自己是多么容易受傷
Elena...
埃琳娜
It's ok, Stefan.I get it.
沒事 斯特凡 我了解
You have no idea how much I get it.
你不知道我有多了解這種感覺
Complicated brother? Check.
關系復雜的兄弟 我也是
Complicated ex? Check.
關系復雜的前任 我也是
Too complicated to even contemplate dating, double check.
太復雜以致不敢考慮再談戀愛 完全感同身受
It's ok.
沒關系的
We met and we talked And it was epic, but...
我們相識 相知 像詩一般浪漫
Then the sun came up and reality set in
但太陽出來 真實的生活又開始了
So...
所以