Stefan?Stefan?
斯特凡 斯特凡
I..I'm sorry for barging in. The door was...
很抱歉擅自闖入 我看門是...
Open.
開著的
You must be Elena.
你一定是埃琳娜
I'm Damon, Stefan's brother.
我是達蒙 斯特凡的哥哥
He didn't tell me he had a brother.
他沒跟我提過他有個哥哥
Well Stefan's not one to brag.
斯特凡向來就不愛多話
Please come.
這邊請
I'm sure Stefan will be along any second.
我想斯特凡隨時都可能回來
This is your living room?
這是你們的客廳嗎
Living room, parlor, sotheby's auction.
客廳 會客室 蘇富比拍賣行拍的物品
It's a little kitschy for my taste.
對我來說這屋子有點沒品位
I see why my brother's so smitten.
我明白我弟弟為何如此著迷了
It's about time.
也該向前看了
For a while there I never thought he'd get over the last one.
曾經我一度認為他永遠也忘不了前女友
Nearly destroyed him.
差點毀了他
The last one?
前女友
Yeah.Katherine, his girlfriend?
對啊 凱瑟琳 他的女友
Oh, you two haven't had
你們倆還沒談到
the awkward exes conversation yet.
尷尬的"前任話題"上
Nope.
沒有
Oops. Well I'm sure it'll come up now.
我確信這下你們會談了
Or maybe he didn't want to tell you
或者可能他不想告訴你這事
Because he didn't want you
因為他不想讓你覺得
to think he was on the rebound.
他還在為前段感情傷心
We all know how those relationships end.
我們都知道此類感情的結局
You say it like
你說得好像
Every relationship is doomed to end.
每段感情都注定會完蛋
I'm a fatalist.
我是個宿命論者
Hello Stefan.
好啊 斯特凡