Vick.Vickie Vick, it's Matt. What's wrong?
薇 薇姬 薇 我是馬特 你怎么了
No! no!Get off!No!No!No!Nurse
不要 不要 放開我 不要 不要 不要 護士
It was an animal that attacked you
襲擊你的是野獸
It came out of the night and jumped you.
它從暗處跳出來撲到你身上
You blacked out.
你被嚇暈了
It's all you remember. - It's all I remember.
你就記得這些 -我就記得這些
An animal attacked you. You blacked out.
野獸襲擊了你 你嚇暈了
It's all you remember. - It's all I remember.
你就記得這些 -我就記得這些
Nurse! I need help!
護士 快來幫忙
It's my sister.
我妹妹出事了
She seems fine.
她很好啊
Well, I was talking to Grams
我之前和外婆聊天的時候
And she said the comet is a sign of impending doom.
她說彗星是厄運的征兆
The last time it passed over Mystic Falls
上次彗星經過神秘瀑布的時候
There was lots of death. So much blood and carnage
死了許多人 血流成河 尸橫遍野
It created a bed of paranormal activity.
因此造成了很多超自然現象
Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot
是啊 然后你給她倒了杯酒
And she told you about the aliens.
她就跟你說了外星人的事
So then what?
然后怎么了
So then nothing.
什么事都沒有
You and Stefan talked all night?
你跟斯特凡談了一整晚
There was no sloppy first kiss
竟然沒有激情的初吻
Or touchy feely of any kind?
或者其他親密接觸嗎
Nope.
沒有
We didn't go there.
沒到那個階段
Not even a handshake?
連握手都沒有嗎
I mean, Elena we are your friends.
得了 埃琳娜 我們是你的朋友
Ok? You are supposed to share the smut.
把你的艷遇說給我們聽聽
We just talked for hours.
我們只是聊了很久
Ok, what is with the blockage?
還有什么好遮遮掩掩的
Just jump his bones already! Ok, it's easy.
直接開 "干" 就這么簡單
Boy likes girl, girl likes boy
郎情妾意 干柴烈火
Sex.Profound.
上床 真深奧啊
Where are you going?
你要去哪兒
Caroline's right. It is easy.
卡羅琳說得對 是很簡單
If I sit here long enough
如果再坐一會
I'll end up talking myself out of it
我就會打消這個念頭
Instead of doing what I started the day saying I was going to do.
現在我就去 做自己一直想要做的事