As Jeremy's teacher I'm concerned.
作為杰里米的老師 我很擔心他
It's the third day of school
開學才三天
And he's skipped 6 of his classes.
他就翹了六節課
Mr. Tanner
泰納老師
Are you aware that Jeremy and Elena's parents died?
你知道杰里米和埃琳娜的父母過世了嗎
4 months ago, a great loss.
四個月前的一次悲劇
Car accident.
車禍
Wickery Bridge if I remember correctly.
如果我沒記錯的話 是在維克利大橋
And you're related to the family how?
你跟他們家什么關系
The, uh, mother's kid sister?
你是他們媽媽的小妹妹嗎
Younger sister.Yes.
妹妹 沒錯
6 classes? Are you sure?
翹了六節課 你確定嗎
I mean that's kind of hard to do.
我的意思是有點不太可能
Not when you're on drugs.
如果嗑藥的話就有可能
It's his attempt at coping. Ms. Summers.
他以此來逃避現實 薩默斯女士
And the signs are there.
種種跡象都可以證明
He's moody, withdrawn, argumentative hungover.
他喜怒無常 孤僻 常與別人起沖突 宿醉
Are there any other relatives in the picture?
還有其他關系密切的親人嗎
I'm their sole guardian.
我是他們的唯一監護人
Could there be?
還有其他親人嗎
What are you suggesting exactly?
你到底想說什么
It's an impossible job, isn't it?
簡直是不可能完成的事吧
Raising two teens?
撫養兩個正處青春期的孩子
It's been tough
是很難
But, no, it's not.
但并非不可能
Wrong answer.
你在敷衍
It is an extremely impossible job
做監護人是極度困難的事
And anything less and you're not doing it properly.
如果你覺得不是 那就是你沒盡到責任