Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago
人們最初發現它是在五個世紀前
It hasn't been over mystic falls in over 145 years.
已有145年未光臨神秘瀑布鎮的上空了
Now the comet will be its brightest right after dusk
黃昏后將是此彗星最閃亮的時期
During tomorrow's celebration.
正好是在明晚的慶典時間
Are we bothering you Mr. Salvatore?
我們打擾到你們了嗎 塞爾瓦托先生
Ms. Gilbert?
吉爾伯特小姐
I brought it.
我把書帶來了
Told you.
就說我有的吧
Wuthering Heights by Ellis Bell.
艾力斯·貝爾著的《呼嘯山莊》
You know I can't believe she didn't use her real name.
我簡直不敢相信她沒有用真名
All the Bronte sisters used pseudonyms.
勃朗特姐妹都使用筆名
It was the time.
那個年代就是如此
Female writers weren't very accepted then.
公眾不認可女作家
Where did you get it?
你從哪里找到的
Uh... It was passed down, through the family.
是家里長輩傳下來的
I have lots of books. Go ahead. Keep it.
我有很多書 這本送你 拿著吧
Oh, no. I...
不行 我
But I would like to read it again.
但是我很想再讀一遍
I promise I'll give it back.
我保證一定會還給你的
Ok.
好吧
I'm confused.
我糊涂了
Are you psychic or clairvoyant?
你是巫師還是靈媒
Technically gran says I'm a witch.
我外婆說我是個女巫
My ancestors were these really cool
我的祖先當年都是
Salem witch chicks or something.
很厲害的塞勒姆女巫什么的
Gran tried to explain it all
外婆想要給我解釋清楚
But she was looped on the liquor
但是她醉得太厲害了
So I kinda tuned out.
所以我也沒當回事
Crazy family? Yes. Witches? I don't think so.
荒唐的家族 沒錯 但女巫 我不相信
Yeah. Well. Feel free to conjure up the name and number
是啊 要是能用魔力算出
Of that guy from last night.
昨天那家伙的名字和電話號碼該多好
I didn't see him. You did.
我沒看見他 是你看見他的
Why didn't you just talk to him?
為什么你不和他聊聊
I don't know. I was drunk.
我不知道 我喝醉了