Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日記》前情提要
For over a century
一個多世紀以來
I have lived in secret until now.
我都秘密地活著 直到現在
I know the risk but I had no choice.
我知道這很冒險 但我別無選擇
I have to know her.
我必須要認識她
I'm Elena.
我叫埃琳娜
I'm Stefan.
我叫斯特凡
I know. We have history together.
我知道 我們一起上歷史課的
Last spring my parents'car
去年春天我父母的車
Drove off of a bridge into the lake.
從橋上墜下掉到湖里
You won't be sad forever, Elena.
悲傷不會永遠伴隨你的 埃琳娜
I live with my uncle.
我和我叔叔住在一起
Any siblings?
有兄弟姐妹嗎
None that I talk to.
都很久不聯系了
- Hello brother. - Damon.-
你好 弟弟 -達蒙
Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜 和凱瑟琳長得一模一樣
Wherever you go people die.
你所到之處 就有人喪生
My god. It's Vicki!
天吶 是薇姬
Something bit her. She's losing a lot of blood.
什么東西咬了她 她正大量失血
Somebody help!
誰來幫幫忙
Vampire.
吸血鬼
- Don't you crave a little? - Stop.-
你一點也不渴望嗎 -夠了
Let's do it. Let's just go straight for Elena.
我們一起吸血吧 直接去吸干埃琳娜
Imagine what her blood tastes like!
想象一下她的血嘗起來什么味道
Stop!
夠了
Stay away from Elena.
離埃琳娜遠一點
I'll take that as an invitation.
我就當你這是在邀請咯
- Hey. Did you hear that? - Hear what?-
你聽見了嗎 -聽見什么
I heard thunder.
打雷聲
There's no thunder.
沒有打雷聲
Are you sure?
你確定嗎
Because if it rains
如果下雨了
Then we won't be able to see the comet.
我們就看不成彗星了
It's not gonna rain.
不會下雨的
Listen. I...
聽著 我
Got you a little something.
要送你個小禮物
It's back in the car.
我放在車里了
Don't you move.
躺著別動哦
Stay dry.
別淋濕了
It's not gonna rain.
不會下雨的
I knew it!
我就知道
I told you it was gonna rain!
我和你說了要下雨吧
Open!No!Please!
快開啊 不 求你了