Dear diary This morning is...different.
親愛的日記本 今天早上不同尋常
There is change. I can sense it Feel it.
有些改變 我能察覺到 感覺到
I'm awake.For the first time in a long time
我醒了 長時間以來我第一次
I feel completely and undeniably wide awake.
感覺到徹底的清醒
For once I don't regret the day before it begins.
我第一次 沒有在一天開始前就失望
I welcome the day...
我迎接這新的一天
Because I know...
因為我知道
I will see her again.
我會和她再次相見
I will see him again.
我會和他再次相見
For the first time in a long time
長時間以來我第一次
I feel good.
感覺不錯
Do I look adult?
我看起來夠成熟嗎
As in respectfully parental?
像個為人父母的樣子嗎
Depends where you're going.
這要看你去哪里了
Jeremy's parent-teacher conference.
去見杰里米的老師
Hair up or down?
頭發盤起來還是放下來好呢
Sexy stewardess.
性感空姐
Boozy housewife.
嗜酒主婦
Up it is.
那就盤起來好
You're feisty today.
你今天很活躍啊
I feel good which is rare.
我感覺很不錯 少見哦
So I've decided to go with it.
所以我想保持這感覺
Fly free, walk on sunshine and all that stuff.
隨便逛逛 在陽光下走走 諸如此類的
Where is Jeremy?
杰里米在哪里
He left early.
他很早就走了
Something about getting to wood shop early
他說他要早點去木工工場
To finish a birdhouse.
去完成個鳥籠
There is no wood shop, is there?
沒有什么木工工場是吧
- No. - Yeah.-
沒有 -是啊
You can't be in here. Hon. Visiting hours don't start till 9:00.
你不能在這里 親愛的 九點以后才可以探視
I just...
我只是
How is she?
她怎么樣了
She's lost a lot of blood.
她失血過多
Yeah. But she's gonna be ok, right?
對啊 但是她很快就會好 是不是
She needs her rest.
她需要休息
So you come back later.
所以你一會兒再來吧
Come on.
走吧