Dear diary,
親愛的日記本
I couldn't have been more wrong.
我真是大錯特錯了
I thought that I could smile, nod my way through it;
我曾經以為可以面帶微笑 堅強地撐下去
Pretend like it would all be ok.
裝做一切沒事的樣子
I had a plan.
我曾經打算
I wanted to change who I was;
改變我自己
Create a life as someone new,
獲得新生
Someone without the past.
拋開過去的人
Without the pain.
沒有痛苦
Someone alive.
真正活著的人
But it's not that easy.
但這并不容易
The bad things stay with you.
壞事糾纏著你
They follow you.
追隨著你
You can't escape them,
你無法擺脫
As much as you want to.
無論你多想擺脫
All you can do is be ready for the good.
你唯一能做的就是等待好事降臨
So when it comes,
當它們降臨
You invite it in, because you need it.
你邀請它們進來 因為你需要它們
I need it.
我需要它
I know it's late.
我知道有點晚了
But, uh...
但是
I needed to know that you were ok.
我想知道你沒事了
You know, for months,
要知道 幾個月以來
That's all anyone's wondered about me.
每個人都想知道
If I'll be ok.
我是不是沒事了
What do you tell them?
你怎么告訴他們
That I'll be fine.
說我會沒事的
Do you ever mean it?
你真的沒事嗎
Ask me tomorrow.
明天再問我吧
It's warmer in the house. We can talk.
屋子里更暖和一些 我們可以聊聊天
Would you like to come in?
你想進來嗎
Yes.
好的