Where's your ring?
你的戒指哪兒去了
Oh, yeah, sun's coming up in a couple of hours,
幾個小時后就要出太陽了
And, poof, ashes to ashes.
看來你要灰飛煙滅了
Relax.
放松
It's right here.
在這里呢
You should know better than to think you're stronger than me.
你應該先思考清楚 別天真地以為自己比我強大
You lost that fight when you stopped feeding on people.
當你決定不再吸人血時 你已經輸了
I wouldn't try it again.
別再挑釁我了
I think we woke Zach up.
我想我們把扎克吵醒了
Sorry, Zach.
抱歉 扎克
You ok?
你還好吧
I called Jenna, she's on her way.
我打給珍娜了 她在路上了
Those people in uniforms,
那些穿制服的人
Last time I checked, they're the police.
據我所知 他們可是警察呢
People are going to stop giving you breaks, Jer.
人們不會一直這樣遷就我們的 杰里
They just don't care anymore.
他們不再關心
They don't remember that our parents are dead,
不再記得我們是失去了父母的孩子
Because they've got their own lives to deal with.
因為他們有自己的生活
The rest of the world has moved on.
一切都開始翻開新的一頁了
You should try, too.
你得努力改變
I've seen you in the cemetery writing in your diary.
我看見你在墓地寫日記了
Is that--is that supposed to be you moving on?
這就是你說的往前看嗎
Mom and dad wouldn't have wanted this.
爸媽不會想看到我們這樣的