Vicki? No!
薇姬 不
- Oh, my god, it's Vicki! - Oh,my god!
-天吶 是薇姬 -上帝啊
No!
不
Somebody help!
快來人幫忙啊
Vicki? Vicki, what the hell?!
薇姬嗎 薇姬 怎么回事
What happened to her?
她怎么了
Somebody, call an ambulance!
誰幫忙叫下救護車
Everybody back up, give her some space!
所有人后退 給她點空間
It's her neck. Something bit her.
看她脖子 什么東西咬了她
She's losing a lot of blood. It's bad.
她正大量失血 情況很糟
Put this on her neck.
用這個止住她脖子出血
Vicki, Vicki, come on, open your eyes, look at me.
薇姬 振作 睜開眼睛看著我
What's going on?
發生什么了
Someone else was attacked tonight, Zach,
今晚又有人被襲擊了 扎克
And it wasn't me.
但不是我干的
Damon.
達蒙
Hello, brother.
你好 弟弟
Crow's a bit much, don't you think?
烏鴉多了點 你不覺得嗎
Wait till you see what I can do with the fog.
我對霧的操控能力更強大呢
When'd you get here?
你什么時候來的
Well, I couldn't miss your first day at school.
我怎么能錯過你開學的第一天呢
Your hair's different.
你發型變了
I like it.
我喜歡
It's been 15 years, Damon.
上次見面是在15年前呢 達蒙
Thank god.
感謝上帝
I couldn't take another day of the Nineties.
我早就受不了九十年代了
That horrible grunge look?
當年那可怕的臟搖滾式發型
Did not suit you.
一點都不適合你
Remember, Stefan, it's important to stay away from fads.
記住 斯特凡 遠離時尚很重要
Why are you here?
你為什么來這里
I miss my little brother.
我想念我親愛的弟弟了
You hate small towns.
你討厭小鎮的
It's boring. There's nothing for you to do.
枯燥乏味 無事可做
I've managed to keep myself busy.
我已經盡量不讓自己"閑著"了
You know, you left that girl alive tonight.
今晚那女孩并沒有死
That's very clumsy of you.
你真是笨手笨腳的
That can be a problem...
恐怕會是個大隱患呢
for you.
對你的隱患
Why are you here now?
你現在回來做什么
I could ask you the same question.
我也可以問你相同的問題
However, I'm fairly certain
然而 我相當確定
Your answer can be summed up all into one little word...
你的回答可以歸結為一個詞
Elena.
埃琳娜