We're gonna go Mainline Coffee, wait for news.
我們現在去主流咖啡廳等消息
I gotta take Jeremy home.
我要帶杰里米回家
Elena, there's no way I'm psychic.
埃琳娜 我不可能是靈媒
I know that.
我知道的
But whatever I saw,
但我之前看到的幻象
Or I think I saw,
或是我自以為所看到的
I have this feeling...
都讓我感到...
Bonnie, what?
邦妮 感到什么
That it's just the beginning.
一切才剛剛開始
She took my breath away.
她把我的魂都勾走了
Elena.
埃琳娜
She's a dead ringer for Katherine.
她和凱瑟琳長得一模一樣
Is it working, Stefan?
有效果嗎 斯特凡
Being around her, being in her world?
走進她的世界 伴她左右
Does it make you feel alive?
有讓你感受到生命的活力嗎
She's not Katherine.
她不是凱瑟琳
Well, let's hope not.
好吧 但愿不是
We both know how that ended.
我們都記得跟她是什么下場
Tell me something, when's the last time
告訴我 你上一次吃
You had something stronger than a squirrel?
比松鼠大的東西是什么時候
I know what you're doing, Damon. It's not gonna work.
我明白你的用意 達蒙 沒用的
Yeah? Come on. Don't you crave a little?
是嗎 得了 你一點也不渴望嗎
- Stop it. -Let's do it. Together.
-別說了 -來吧 我們一起吸血
I saw a couple girls out there.
我看外面有不少姑娘
Or just, let's just cut to the chase,
或者 我們直截了當
Let's just go straight for Elena!
去吸干埃琳娜
Stop it!
夠了
Imagine what her blood tastes like!
想象一下她的血嘗起來什么味道
I can.
想想會多鮮美
I said stop!
我說夠了
I was impressed.
真了不起啊
I give it a six.
我給你打個6分
Missing style, but i was pleasantly surprised.
姿勢不好看 但還是給了我很大的驚喜
Very good with the whole face--
你的表情太棒了
Thing. It was good.
面目猙獰 真不錯
You know, it's all fun and games, Damon, huh?
達蒙 這對你來說就像是游戲 是吧
But wherever you go, people die.
但你所到之處 就有人喪命
- That's a given. - Not here.
-那是我的天賦 -別用在這里
I won't allow it.
我不允許
I take that as an invitation.
我把這當作你的邀請了
Damon, please.
達蒙 求你了
After all these years, can't we just give it a rest?
過了這么多年 難道不能收手嗎
I promised you an eternity of misery,
我發過誓讓你永遠痛苦
So I'm just keeping my word.
所以我只是信守諾言而已
Just stay away from Elena.
離埃琳娜遠一點