1、complete
完全的;十足的
The rebels had taken complete control.
叛亂分子完全控制了局面。
It shows a complete lack of understanding by management.
這表明管理層對此完全不了解。
完整的;全部的;整個的
A complete tenement block was burnt to the ground.
整幢公寓大樓被付之一炬。
The job sheets eventually filled a complete book.
工作指導卡最終裝滿了整整一個冊子。
使齊全;使完整
Children don't complete their set of 20 baby teeth until they are two to three years old.
小孩要到兩三歲才會長齊20顆乳牙。
the stickers needed to complete the collection.
集全一整套所需的貼紙
2、respect
尊敬;敬重;尊重
I want him to respect me as a career woman.
我希望他把我當作一個職業女性來尊重。
He needs the advice of people he respects, and he respects you.
他需要從他敬重的人那里獲得建議,而他一向都很敬重你。
尊重;遵守;遵從;顧及
Finally, trying to respect her wishes, I said I'd leave.
最后,為了尊重她的意愿,我說我會離開。
恕我直言,恕我冒昧(用于禮貌地表示不同意見或批評)
With respect, Minister, you still haven't answered my question.
部長,恕我冒昧,您還沒有回答我的問題。
With respect, I hardly think that's the point.
恕我直言,但我認為這不是重點。
3、come back
回憶起;回想起來
He was also an MP — I'll think of his name in a moment when it comes back to me.
他當時也是一位國會議員,他的名字我得想一下才能記起來。
When I thought about it, it all came back.
當我回想起來,往事全都涌上了心頭。
重新流行;再度時興
I'm glad hats are coming back.
我很高興又開始流行戴帽子了。